Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"redirection Is Currently Installed, Are You Sure You Want To Sell?"

Pinguefy

So, I have always been in a state of "I don't have enough money" since I had tried to sort my mods via Fusion and the nerf to the void credit rewards. 

Since I need to make a metric ton of Mutagen Masses which cost about 50k each (iirc), I decided to organize my mods and make some credits by selling dupes. I clicked through all few thousands of mods in my collection, and once I finished, the message shown in the title popped up. I'm guessing I had put an unleveled Redirection mod on my close to unleveled Shade sentinel. But in case I had selected the level 7 redirection on my Warframe, I decided to cancel and check.

BUT.

When I hit "No" or whatever the option stated was, it deselected all few thousand mods I had clicked on before.

So what I am suggesting is a way to sell mods in bulk, similar to the mod stacking when equipping, and then choosing a number to sell. (There should be a differentiation between unleveled and leveled mods, as well as equipped and unequipped.) 

Or alternatively, you could just make a more effective way to earn credits. >.>

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go click a few more thousand times.

Try not to select too many at once. Sell them by category, for example go through all your primary mods then hit sell, then do same for secondary and then for warframe mods, etc. This is the best thing to do until they incorporate a mass sell function, so you don't have to repeat clicking thousands of mods if you mess up.