Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Almost Best Weapon In Game

OUTAKE

the Ignis, clears room of under lvl 70 so you can use it for 95% of the game. the other 5% is up to u a guess but i know that no other gun can clean a room out faster then the ignis.

I mean u have 3 loadouts for it just set up the eles vs all 3 bad guys

was doing a orokin derelict survival with my brother and we where around like 35mins and the infested where still being cleared out with my ingnis and they where like 45-55 just half a clip and i killed like 10 in 2 secs

Ignis is probably the best weapon in the game right now thanks to Ember and the patch to make firing rate help it's damage. You can fill all eight slots with mods that up the base fire damage by a ton, then debuff the enemies down to -250% or so fire resist. Those enemies don't fight back because they're stunned, and you can't be interrupted casting it.

naa the penta would fail when in a fight with 60-70 lvl dudes but the ignis would still eat of 10 dudes in a room but it would take 4 sec and not just 2. i think the penta would fire all 5 shots and still be running from dudes where as the ignis would just clear out the room and reload out of nothing els to do. 

naa the penta would fail when in a fight with 60-70 lvl dudes but the ignis would still eat of 10 dudes in a room but it would take 4 sec and not just 2. i think the penta would fire all 5 shots and still be running from dudes where as the ignis would just clear out the room and reload out of nothing els to do. 

ive one-shot level 80 heavy units with my penta lol

Ignis is a very lag-friendly gun unlike the Penta or Ogris. You can be playing in the laggiest game and still spray and pray and get >50 percent damage in any game. In the regular grind of Planet missions, it destroys, though shields in the Corpus realm give it a problem without proper modding. I play with Ember/Ignis combo so yes, it bursts pretty well until about lvl 85 on OD and ODD

take your ignis in ODD, wait untill 90 waves + and than you will understand. IGNIS SUX

That's 90 waves though and your saying that it will suck at that point? The weapon is still doing well by these standards if you still have ammo. Also what would you recommend using instead?