The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask Erebus Anything V3.0

TheErebus.

What is the reason of this thread? Does it help the Developer team especially at this important phase furthermore the players.Should you gather votes for a game project or debate for other than game maters ?(with all respect ppl)

Developers?

Man you're high.

-Erebus

*OUT OF CHARACTER*

This is the OFF TOPIC section. If I wanted to help the devs I would have placed my views on the soma and/or any other weapon in their respective forum topics.

Developers?Man you're high.-Erebus*OUT OF CHARACTER*This is the OFF TOPIC section. If I wanted to help the devs I would have placed my views on the soma and/or any other weapon in their respective forum topics.

So this is not the real you,and you're hiding behind a character,is this the meaning of Derpness? D:

Developers?

Man you're high.

-Erebus

*OUT OF CHARACTER*

This is the OFF TOPIC section. If I wanted to help the devs I would have placed my views on the soma and/or any other weapon in their respective forum topics.

do you have any complait about variety? The reason I am telling you this in this thread is due to the needs of the game whwn you are a Veteran player,Armor parts should apear as well as alternate suit styles

do you have any complait about variety? The reason I am telling you this in this thread is due to the needs of the game whwn you are a Veteran player,Armor parts should apear as well as alternate suit styles

*out of character*

I seriously don't get what you're trying to say...

On a not so serious note: My mind was at peace without you my dear Kalelnerth.

-Ereburuls

Drat, and here I was hoping to drive YOU crazy for once.

Ah well, there is always tomorrow. Or an hour from now... Or maybe in the next ten minutes. Or wait... You ARE crazy, so I don't need to... Hmmm...

Ni-PANG?

Edited by Kalenath

FLIZZU TLAM KAM RAZZHEL!

-ERUBES

Nikii Sprang Koluthis!!!! BROTHER!

Or is it SISTER?

Who cares.

We are MEN! We are men in tights! TIGHT tights! We roam around the forest looking for FIGHTS!

Now... How much stuff could an Erebus chuck if an Erebus could chuck stuff?

Edited by Kalenath

Nikii Sprang Koluthis!!!! BROTHER!

Or is it SISTER?

Who cares.

We are men! We are men in tights! TIGHT tights! We roam around the forest looking for FIGHTS! 

Now... How much stuff could an Erebus chuck if an Erebus could chuck stuff?

I can chuck many things...

'CAUSE I AM A MAN! A MAN MAN MAN! I AM A MAN!

-I AM A MAAAAN-bus