Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For People Interested In Co-Creating / Joining An Rp Clan.

Vheraun

I always want to roleplay in my MMOs, I feel it adds depth to the game. I have seen a roleplay clan or two, even applied for one (WARP), but they haven't answered for five days or so, so I think they may be obsolete.

Anyways, I'd like to start an RP clan. But I don't have enough time to handle it alone. If you'd be interested in helping me out, send me a message, reply here, find me in-game, whatever suits you. The details of the lore will be worked out once there is at least another person that wants to partake in the roleplay.

See you in game, Tenno ^_^

Edited by Vheraun

I was actually added by one of the members of WARP, a roleplay clan I applied for. They seem fun, but we haven't talked yet. I'll think about it and get back to you guys. 

ToadRoach, if you don't know what RP is, you're probably not interested in it. Still, if you'd like some info, roleplaying is playing a game while being in character, talking in character, acting in character. You play out your character's decisions and actions in text, to liven up the game.

lol, I know what Role Playing is, I have played AD&D, Shadowrun, Warhammer and MechWarrior table top/pen n paper games, I also GM Shadowrun,
My particular question how does it work, I really ment how do you fit it into a PC game? Sorry for any misunderstanding. :)

Oh. Sorry for misinterpreting that.

It depends on the game. In Neverwinter, there is a designated RP inn where people gather to talk about anything and also do IC runs of dungeons etc.

Here, I would assume that we would do IC runs of missions, using the chatbox (which is kind of troublesome when you have stuff shooting at you, but I guess we'd make do), and perhaps between missions conversations.

Now, on to the good stuff, WARP apparently is active and accepted me, but they need more active members. So, I urge you to sign up to them.

http://warpclan.enjin.com/

That's the very question I asked a member of WARP today. First of all, I'd assume it's not on account ID, but yes, there are given characters, regardless of frame. My character's main frame for now is Loki, but he will also be using Banshee once I build her.

His response was that this shouldn't be a restriction, it's either an ill-fitting frame for my male character, or a male version of the frame. In any case, the character is inside the frame, not the frame itself.

• 1 month later...