Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Does Fusion Pricing Work

Locksauce

I so far like the new system and think that it compliments the older players by starting them off with a reasonable but also questionable (40 pages of v.01 mods = only 6 pages of cores?) fusion cores where as the beginner wouln't even have that. I have a few questions though.

Why does it take 3.5 million to fuse my cores?

And why does using the more rare cores to fuse (rare cores = more powerful ones/Less fuses required) cost more than 100 more common ones fusing? I would think that the less fusing required would mean less money needed. If I had some sort of explanation to work around then maybe I can find the best way to manage my cores and fusions lol.

http://i.imgur.com/DazQEA0.jpg

If only lvl 10 cores actually gave 1000x more fusion xp - it would be fine, but now they are really useless.

Yeah they really are lol. It's not just rare 10's either. It's common, uncommon and rare lvl 10 cores alike. like whaaaat

Looks like fusion prices are fixed by now, and rare fusion core cost 22k to apply. But the catch is that it's still cheaper to use low-level cores.

I can still get it to cost ~4 million to fuse up a metal auger (puncture) mod :|

It needs to be a lot more reasonable :|

Edited by Aggh

A friend of mine reports that it lists insanely high prices for the fusion process, but if you do it it doesn't actually charge you that much. I'm kind of terrified to try it out though, I'm not sure I want to risk the entire sum of credits that I've accumulated from playing the game for weeks on raising a single mod a few levels. Regardless something went very wrong here and I'm baffled that a quick test wouldn't have revealed it before pushing it out.