Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Ever Meet Stalker

Davoodoo

Question

Probably some of you already meet this menace. 45lvl mob taunts you few times then appears out of nowhere and wants to kill you. Just be careful and dont try to take it head on with unmodded frame, during my last meeting with it i got oneshotted in my rhino. If you have any tips or lore or anything that can help during encounter with it pls post it here.

i killed it it can drop a blue print for a melee wep(very good btw) or drop a rare mod(its a sheild boost one)so if you do kill it, it was worth your time running around with energy regen and waiting for my Rhino skin to regen so i can kill it with my melee... so good luck and get hunting

I remember first seeing him, I assumed that the messages was suppose to be a ingame type of thing, I didn't know he was searching for me, until I jumped off a ledge and saw him. He used Excal's slash dash on me and I don't even think my team knew he killed me or he was in the game at that time.

I met the Stalker once. No warning line, no Lotus talking about it, nothing. I don't even remember what the mission was about, I just noticed a dark Warframe standing in the middle of the group, then he and one of my mates started battling. In that moment I realized there was something strange about that Warframe, and when I aimed at him it displayed the Stalker (45) name and the health bar just like when you aim at an enemy.

Weird thing is, he only took me down because I got caught by his dashing attack by accident, the Stalker was trying to kill my mate all the time, and when he succeeded in doing so he vanished. Though he didn't vanish when he took ME down. Also, I think the Stalker must've been targeting my mate specifically... don't know why would that be, if even possible, but I can try and make a guess because he didn't talk to me. He might have taunted my teammate, but I heard no message from the Stalker.

The first time he appeared I was using my level 11 Paris and my level 4 Viper on my level 21 Saryn.

He ignored my Mault [four times], and just kept chasing me while I wasted all my arrows on him.

From what ive seen he focuses on person he spawned onto so no decoy will work on him.

He is an Red Excaliber Prime.

All you need to do is RUN AROUND HIM AND SHOOT, Unless you have Rhino Skin, do NOT melee him.

Just run around and shoot him, dont run in stright line..... Run around N fire !

I killed him with Paris and Lex !