Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harvester Bull$#!7

Mephiste

I only Farmed in Europa and stuck on the Amaros mission for the Grineer. He appeared about 15+ ish times. My first kill ever on him dropped the BP and the Barrel which was what really drove me to get it done. After about 200 runs later I got the Reciever and was done with it.

As for was it worth it? Well I love showing it off and its a decent sidearm. Fairly Ammo Efficient and with a bit of love/effort can be a great gun.

Still stupidly hard to get tho.

Also Note that those 200 runs was over the course of about 3 hardcore days.

Edited by Chemorrhage

I only Farmed in Europa and stuck on the Amaros mission for the Grineer. He appeared about 15+ ish times. My first kill ever on him dropped the BP and the Barrel which was what really drove me to get it done. After about 200 runs later I got the Reciever and was done with it.

As for was it worth it? Well I love showing it off and its a decent sidearm. Fairly Ammo Efficient and with a bit of love/effort can be a great gun.

Still stupidly hard to get tho.

Also Note that those 200 runs was over the course of about 3 hardcore days.

thats still roughly once in 13 missions.

From the Looks of it; Helping the Grineer in Invasion Missions seems to be the trigger. All I can recommend is run an invasion mission over and over for the grineer until you are lucky like I was.

Well if you haven't done anything but that I suppose the trigger is somewhere there...

Solo or coop in your experience?

Edited by siralextraffo

I ran it Private mode, (running solo for the most part)

Harvester is nowhere near as Dangerous as Stalker. A single clip from my Karak was enough to down him easy but if you are worried about losing to him just once the screen flickers, backtrack to a room with a few ally Grineer or even a napalm or heavy to help you out.

You guys are acting like this is the only game that does things like this. I personally don't see anything wrong with what they're doing, and even if I did, it's not something that would be anywhere near a make or break for me.

I'm just saying that if you find it, you find it and if you don't, you don't. Do you really think that getting so upset and attempting to guilt the devs into changing something about the game that's meant to be a positive part is really going to make them want to fix it for you?