Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gale/zephyr - Air Warframe Concept

Deepsixeden

GALE/ZEPHYR

Gale/Zephyr is suited very well towards Tenno who prefer a more melee approach to combat. Armed with abilities that support close quarter gameplay, Gale/Zephyr is a great alternative from guns.  

–In-game description

Gale/Zephyr is an air-based Warframe. Capable of unleashing powerful melee attacks, while being able to single out targets and control enemy placement on the battlefield.

Health 100 (300.0 at rank 30)

Power 150.0 (225.0 at rank 30)

Armor 50.0

Shield Capacity 150.0 (375.0 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed 1.20

Polarities

4x 17px-Ability.png
1x 19px-Bar.png

1x 18px-V.png

Aura Polarity 18px-V.png

Cyclone - Energy: 25Energy_small.png Hotkey: 1   Release a powerful tornado dealing mininal damage to targeted enemy, while simultaneously pushing away and knocking down enemies near the target. Upgrading increases range and distance pushed.

Squall - Energy: 50Energy_small.png Hotkey: 2   After a quick dash to targeted enemy, unleash a flurry of quick devastating melee blows from all angles to the target, damage based on equipped melee weapon. Upgrading increases number of hits dealt.

Tempest - Energy: 75Energy_small.png Hotkey: 3   Surrounds Gale/Zephyr with high winds, deflecting enemy ranged attacks, only melee attacks may damage you for the duration. Grants increased melee critical strike chance and damage (+20% Melee Critical Hit Chance, +50% Melee Critical Hit Damage) to nearby allies while active. Upgrading increases duration.

Typhoon - Energy: 100Energy_small.png Hotkey: 4   Create a Typhoon centered on Gale/Zephyr, dealing moderate damage in the surrounding area, regenerating ally shields within and gradually growing larger while pushing enemies away. Upgrading increases damage and shield restoration rate.

This is a repost of of my previous post from long long ago.

What do you guys think? Any POSITIVE feedback is welcomed. Constructive criticism is appreciated as well.

Thanks all!

Edited:

-Name change of second ability Flurry to Squall

-Added additional effect to Tempest providing group melee buff

-Added additonal effect to Typhoon providing group shield regen while active

-Changed Aura polarity

-Tweaked Tempest for increased melee critical damage as well

-Tweaked Squall's damage to be based off of current melee weapon equipped

Edited by Deepsixeden

Sorry all, I did not know about the other Wind/Air warframe concept that was in the forums with concept art. This is a post I made from long long ago before that one, and wanted to unearth it to get some more feedback. Please do not accuse me of stealing anything! :(

Sorry all, I did not know about the other Wind/Air warframe concept that was in the forums with concept art. This is a post I made from long long ago before that one, and wanted to unearth it to get some more feedback. Please do not accuse me of stealing anything! :(

O rly?

I am not saying that your post isnt any good

just cuase you dont have concept art doesnt mean anything

you have abilities and stats (even polarities) so it is still worth reading

id like cyclone to cause the enemies to fly up into the air and take fall damage + recovery time

right now your ability sounds very similar to Banshee's Sonic boom

though simply being able to determine how fair you can push them back in pretty good utility on its own (i like that)

also personally I wouldnt make him 1.2

maybe 1.1 for sprint?

there is no real reasoning, I just dont think he should be that fast

Edited by Anatolius