Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Have A Metalhead Frame?

Inferuz

I agree only on judas Priest/ Black Sabbath /Pantera/ Slayer the others just no

Or any other from these metal bands that i have collected 

(i know that not everything in here is metal but a high percentage is)

I see why you morally might not like Cannibal Corpse but what's wrong with Maiden?

Hammer shamshed face is amazing, and i dont understand what it says so its even better(Since Necropedophile is best to never read the lyrics).

gvp7.jpg

I drawed it a long time ago for my joke "S0d4rk the metalhead warframe" ( https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/128636-s0d4rk-the-metalhead-warframe-awesome-artwork-included/?hl=s0d4rk )

To be honest a long hair looking metallic stuff plus the beard would look amazing. The beer attack should be a Chop and the guitar is not summoned from hell, his melee its an axe guitar.

To be honest a long hair looking metallic stuff plus the beard would look amazing. The beer attack should be a Chop and the guitar is not summoned from hell, his melee its an axe guitar.

It's not hell, it's abyssal infernal inferno ! :D 

Still love the axe guitar idea :o

Anyone caught the latest Simpsons episode?

They actually apologized for calling Judas Priest "Death Metal" in the previous episode!

Haha!

Screw them, they died like 10 years ago. Those greedy ****** should at least air the good old episodes, i get they might not air EVERY old episode because in todays society theres allot of out of place stuff like kids smocking, machismo, racism and stuff like that.

At least they didnt bring jsutin biber, lady ggga one direction this time.

To be fair, the episode with Judas Priest was actually pretty damn good. As I Swede I always give a Simpsons episode making fun of Sweden* an automatic pass. The latest one with Comic Book Guy finally finding true love was also pretty damn great.

"We Swedes love death metal. It reminds us of death!"

Apparently they think we're all Ingmar Bergman :)

Edited by Brimir