Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Is Grakata W/heavy Caliber?

Scar.Heart

Been thinkin' about gettin' it now, since it's buffed. I may replace the Braton Prime with it, since the Status chance is phenomenal for an automatic.

However, my biggest concern is how it fairs when using Heavy Caliber.

Would you consider it to handle just as well as the Braton Prime, or better/worse?

P.S. Would you also recommend Steady Hands/Vile Precision?

In theory, Steady hands and Vile precision is a great combo, but in game, it just makes the grakata feel more like a MK1-Braton, and less of a GRAKATAAA.

You throw on the heavy caliber, and that baby shoots up the DPS ranks like no ones business. Sure, from a mile away you'll be missing most shots, but up close, you will TEAR anything you see.

Once upon a time, i unloaded a full Grakata's clip into a leaper from ~20m, and only ONE bullet actually hitted him. After that i pressed "switch weapon" and leveled it through leeching before selling.

I guess Heavy Caliber will make things only worse..

Edited by SpFinX

Once upon a time, i unloaded a full Grakata's clip into a leaper from ~20m, and only ONE bullet actually hitted him. After that i pressed "switch weapon" and leveled it through leeching before selling.

I guess Heavy Caliber will make things only worse..

burst fire is your friend

Alright, some decent replies.

If I don't get the Burston Prime up and running anytime soon, I'll try the Grakata out again. (I love burst weps)

P.S. Would any of you consider the Grakata (modded with Max Ser, Split Chamber, r7+ HC) a good Stalker killer?

Braton Prime currently wipes the floor with'em (5 time forma'd). Good investment for Stalker as well, or just more of a fun thing to use? (assuming Grakata is forma'd equally)

I'd assume it'd do well with the high status chance. Could be wrong.

Edited by MagnusFury