Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Find Players?

(PSN)ThreeEyedDragon

I have noticed this issue, as well. It seems to happen to me either after I have just logged in, have been in the Arsenal for a bit, or a long solo run. What I normally do is:

1. Go solo again.

2. Switch planet.

3. Go Online.

4. Go back to desired planet.

You will notice that the player count that previously was not there on the nodes will reappear. I hope this helps. Hopefully DE will fix this in the next update.

I have noticed this issue, as well. It seems to happen to me either after I have just logged in, have been in the Arsenal for a bit, or a long solo run. What I normally do is:

1. Go solo again.

2. Switch planet.

3. Go Online.

4. Go back to desired planet.

You will notice that the player count that previously was not there on the nodes will reappear. I hope this helps. Hopefully DE will fix this in the next update.

It seems your suggestions work to a degree. Sometimes it would help and other times I would have to try again. At least I don't have to run everything solo now. I appreciate the assistance! Also I originally had my ping limit set to 300, but I turned off the limit thinking that was the problem (which it wasnt :/).

When you start the game, do you get a warning about your NAT being strict, or UPnP not working, telling you to forward ports 3960 and 3962 to your PS4's IP?

My router/gateway was really messy to setup for that, UPnP was obviously not working and its web interface for port forwarding was not doing everything it was supposed to. Luckily, I found a free java tool called "UPnP PortMapper" that solved it for me. I'm not sure the rules on this forum allows me to link a third party site like that, but you should be able to find it with Google.