The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

I killed today Krill and Phorid and got Stalker after 28 restarts on Xini, he came to avenge Anyo..killed yesterday.

I have the same issue with stalker spawning instead of the harvester and was wondering, do you abort the mission when ur not attacked or do you alt f4 out of you're game?

I have the same issue with stalker spawning instead of the harvester and was wondering, do you abort the mission when ur not attacked or do you alt f4 out of you're game?

Just abort. alt+f4 would take more time than just abort->click 'xini'.

We need to confirm how can we gain harvester mark.

Sorry for the noob question (I tried to check the unofficial wiki for "death mark" but there is no entry there) but it seems as though some people have discussed being able to push a button to "check" if you have a death mark:

So how do you check if you have a death mark? Do you do it in menu or in game?

There is at present no button to my knowledge that does this, however:

If you go to the planet menu and invite a player or three, it runs a check on the deathmarks for each player you invite. There is an issue though.

It doesn't give information for the player that most recently joined the match. At best you can have information on 3 players (Yourself, Player A, Player B, but not Player C). Each time you return to the lobby (e.g after completing a mission) the check is performed again.

After countless runs of mindless slaughters of various grineer and corpus bosses.

After countless run of mindless slaughters of x amount of corpus.

Did someone do something on update 11.6.0?

I am led to believe that someone did read about this posting and did do something. Else why would the EE.log have been modified?

DE, I know you that someone is reading this post. I am very tired of slaughtering the entire corpus race just to have a date with the harvester in hopes that it will detron me. You dangle the detron to us ...like a bunch of ....

In other words, we are all running wild and blindly over this..we are bunch of headless chickens. Not beta testers.

I'm certain that someone from the development staff read this post and changed how the game handles the EE.log and maybe changed the way Harvester Encounters are triggered in-game. It feels like they do not want us to farm for this weapon.

If you go to the planet menu and invite a player or three, it runs a check on the deathmarks for each player you invite. There is an issue though.

It doesn't give information for the player that most recently joined the match. At best you can have information on 3 players (Yourself, Player A, Player B, but not Player C). Each time you return to the lobby (e.g after completing a mission) the check is performed again.

Thanks, but to clarify: is what you are discussing related to this stalker-checker program? What is all of this "alt tab" to check for deathmark business? Does that require having this stalker-checker program? Thanks!

new dresses before he came at least once an hour, after an upgrade has not come yet not once in the last 5 hour, do everything as yesterday, a new version of the program.

Edited by UnrealMan

Thanks, but to clarify: is what you are discussing related to this stalker-checker program? What is all of this "alt tab" to check for deathmark business? Does that require having this stalker-checker program? Thanks!

By the sounds of it, yes. The people you are talking to are probably playing it in Full Screen mode and are alt-tabbing out of warframe to check.

Checking Active Death Marks doesn't require you to use the Stalker Hunter program, but it sure makes it easier! :P

The Active Death Mark info they are talking about is listed in the Ee.log, but the Stalker Hunter just parses through the relevant stuff for people to see.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

@Azure_Kyte

This is the code when I met Stalker earlier.

1876.511 Script [Info]: waiting 135 seconds before checking for players with Deathmarks2011.981 Script [Info]: chose target Buyao

It would be great if you can add the chose target line detection back into the program.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Buyao

<removed due to misunderstanding, sorry Azure!>

I suggest all of you to move this topic away from this forum into another forum/website to make DE not know about our talking, it's becoming more and more insane, if they want to daunt us against Warframe, they're in a good path anyway.

Edited by Dataz

That is 11.6 text, Dataz. 

You can tell because before, [info]: was [stalker]:. I thought I had prepared for the chose target line, but it appears since the changes that fell through the cracks.

It shouldn't have affected our terrible luck searching for Harvester as the first black flicker occurs once the Timer ends, and the Harvester is chosen to attack, but I stuffed up. This has now been fixed and an update is available. I apologize for any trouble that it's caused :(

One quick sidenote: You still have to "start" the mission before stalker/harvester can appear when a certain deathmark is targeted. In my case, it was after I started engaging Corpus did the Stalker appear in a capture mission.

One quick sidenote: You still have to "start" the mission before stalker/harvester can appear when a certain deathmark is targeted. In my case, it was after I started engaging Corpus did the Stalker appear in a capture mission.

Only if that was changed after the patch, because i've encountered the harvester many times just by waiting afk on the spawning point. 

Only if that was changed after the patch, because i've encountered the harvester many times just by waiting afk on the spawning point. 

I'm quite certain it was implemented after the hotfix.

2011.981 Script [Info]: chose target Buyao2039.042 Sys [Info]: Created /Lotus/Interface/Transmission.swf2056.776 Sys [Info]: Created /Lotus/Interface/Transmission.swf2074.808 Sys [Info]: Created /Lotus/Interface/Transmission.swf2076.796 AI [Info]: OnAgentCreated /Npc/StalkerAgent11 numLive 5 numSpawned 7 AutoSpawn: 1

As you can see here, there was a 28s interval before Stalker started taunting me.

please tell me what you do to it spawning

Yesterday i encountered it 6 times by doing the same thing, Kill Phorid, Kill Nef-Anyo, go to Io - Jupiter, wait until Azure_Kyte's app tells me, abort, repeat. After the patch however, this method is not as effective as before, as i only encountered it once since the update, and had an Stalker encounter in another mission. 

You can sometimes be chosen by the Stalker at spawn, but they won't appear unless you move around. 

This is particularly obvious in Io; You can essentially tell where you have to move to to trigger some more Stalker Dialogue/Action. You can then run back and it'll calmly wait for you to invite your friends again.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

You can sometimes be chosen by the Stalker at spawn, but they won't appear unless you move around. 

This is particularly obvious in Io; You can essentially tell where you have to move to to trigger some more Stalker Dialogue/Action. You can then run back and it'll calmly wait for you to invite your friends again.

So you just have to move around? You don't have to actually start the mission or engage any enemies?

You can actually have the first flash standing at the spawn point.

Once you've got it, you have to move one room ahead: in Io use the elevator, in Xini go in the next room....but no, you don't have to start the mission.

Problem is that now it seems even harder to have it spawn...

Edited by siralextraffo