Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

Either way When thinking that way we are doing things wrong in the way we were farming it up to know. We should do it more like we were farming jadeleaf.

-Find three other people and get together on skype, Mumble, TS, ...

-Everyone kill Anyo in a solo mission

-All 4 start Io individualy in private with stalkerhunter running and stay in the first room

-When one does flicker he does not move but invite the three others

-After harvester is killed all 4 go back and kill anyo just to be sure everyone is marked

This way we should quadruple the rate at which we get harvested

Not sure about Anyo, if I have to be honest.

Anyway, I was already trying this, all of us did 30 missions with no luck for none of us. Chances are so low that I'm afraid at the moment there's no a "best way to"...it was different before 11.6, but now that's the way it is...

When I was reading this entire topic yeasterday in one go it was the most common point between all harvester spawn so I go for him only now.

Also a note. One of the player whith whom I was farming yesterday said that in all of his harvester spawn occurence (9 in total if I remember correctly) he spawned when the timer was rather High like 200+ sec. Anybody else noticed that ?

Also I just realized that the blank deathmark could be the result of Assassinate alert with a toxic ancien as the target

When I was reading this entire topic yeasterday in one go it was the most common point between all harvester spawn so I go for him only now.

Also a note. One of the player whith whom I was farming yesterday said that in all of his harvester spawn occurence (9 in total if I remember correctly) he spawned when the timer was rather High like 200+ sec. Anybody else noticed that ?

Also I just realized that the blank deathmark could be the result of Assassinate alert with a toxic ancien as the target

I think it's pretty random but at this point I'd say everything is possible.

I'm doing the last runs for today, I wrote you in game since I have other 2 players doing the same and inviting if a spawn happens...so far we got one.....................................Stalker............................

I think it's pretty random but at this point I'd say everything is possible.

I'm doing the last runs for today, I wrote you in game since I have other 2 players doing the same and inviting if a spawn happens...so far we got one.....................................Stalker............................

i met my stalker while helping corpus in their invasion in sedna ^_^....and then died  1 KO...by stalker D:

I've been farming harvester for days, ive been getting him to spawn about once an hour. Sometimes stalker spawns instead, its just how it is. I'd say rarely, but it happens. Kill Alad V -> do a grineer invasion -> sit on your &#! in io, repeat till harvester, quit if stalker. Its not a convoluted mess of interpretive dances.

I've been farming harvester for days, ive been getting him to spawn about once an hour. Sometimes stalker spawns instead, its just how it is. I'd say rarely, but it happens. Kill Alad V -> do a grineer invasion -> sit on your &#! in io, repeat till harvester, quit if stalker. Its not a convoluted mess of interpretive dances.

You've done it as well after 11.6? Cause it was like you say for all of us before that update.

Now, I've just sit for something like 15 hours on Io, with only 2 spawns and not on me, no drop anyway....and like me many others!

hmm i dont mind trying it.

You've done it as well after 11.6? Cause it was like you say for all of us before that update.

Now, I've just sit for something like 15 hours on Io, with only 2 spawns and not on me, no drop anyway....and like me many others

My experience is valid as of 2am EST last night. I'm at work now or i'd confirm right now.

Edited by Skaleek

I thought the app couldn't say when a target was chosen now.

zu6c.png

This means host will know suddenly if there'll be a spawn or not, there's no reason to wait 15sec, one or 2 is enough, if the line doesn't appear as the countdown ends you can quit.

Also, the one in the picture was my 5th Stalker encounter in 2 hours, not a single Harvester one, not me nor my teammates who were playing own private missions.

And try to guess? 5 encounters=3 dread, 2 despair, 100% drop, great!

It's ridiculous....

Edited by siralextraffo

Well - I'm done - I have tried all of the above - i have had a grand total of zero spawns. Not a single sighting i have killed anyo - I have killed phorid - i have killed alad v. I have played nothing but corpus for 5 days and killed the bosses that everyone recommends - this is stupid - harvester can just go **** *** i'm done trying to get a spawn. 

Well - I'm done - I have tried all of the above - i have had a grand total of zero spawns. Not a single sighting i have killed anyo - I have killed phorid - i have killed alad v. I have played nothing but corpus for 5 days and killed the bosses that everyone recommends - this is stupid - harvester can just go **** *** i'm done trying to get a spawn. 

i understand your pain mate, i too am giving up on farming harvester, there is no rough possibility to get the harvester spawn, nearly impossible. Lucks are just too much for me depend on nor i believe in, so yea gl for those who are still trying and hf.

I thought the app couldn't say when a target was chosen now.

zu6c.png

This means host will know suddenly if there'll be a spawn or not, there's no reason to wait 15sec, one or 2 is enough, if the line doesn't appear as the countdown ends you can quit.

Also, the one in the picture was my 5th Stalker encounter in 2 hours, not a single Harvester one, not me nor my teammates who were playing own private missions.

And try to guess? 5 encounters=3 dread, 2 despair, 100% drop, great!

It's ridiculous....

Will this line appears when I am playing private section?

haha lol u give up? xD

No wonder, my quarrel is with the random mark change, it literally changes for no reason after each mission.

Christ,

Getting marked is RNG

Getting the right one RNG

Getting to spawn harvester RNG

Getting the right part of gun is RNG

It's genius really.