The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

So basically, one must get the "harvester mark" once. Then between spawns get regular deathmarks to be able to trigger his spawn. 

Well I think that after 3x stalker 0x harvester its safe to say i do not have the harvester mark. Guess ill try doing some grineer invasions and kill EVERY boss in the game. Hope that will give me the harvester mark.

It's not that simple, could be that Harvester marks are cumulative, so you consume them until you finish them, then only the stalker will appear until you get the Harvester marks again.

Just my thoughts anyway...

I have a question, how do i check if i have marks, when soloing?

When i go into SOLO lobby it won't show even after countdown is finished,when i host i can see my mark.

Edit: it actually won't show even when hosting a group, something is off.

i'm not sure if this is mere coincedence but during one of pluto(Nix) mission after countdown finished the grineer invaded corpus mission, 

Could it be that this event is also tied to this little countdown?

Edited by Morgax

Ok, killed Phorid and Anyo fiew times, done invasions against corpus, killed Alad, and still no Harvester only Stalker o my a**...

Have no idea what action gives Harvy deathmark :/

Same thing here, tons of invasions against corpus and pretty much every boss killed at least twice since my last stalker appearence and still nothing

After 11.6, the script stopped posting results from the search, so I did some checking. New line is

128.588 Script [Info]: waiting 124 seconds before checking for players with Deathmarks

Edit: Went back in the thread to double check, and it looks like they just removed the term 'Stalker' from everything except initializing resources on boot, ie:

: Spot-building /Lotus/Sounds/Warframes/StalkerAssassin/Dash/StalkerAssassinDash1.340 Sys [Info]: Spot-building /Lotus/Sounds/Warframes/StalkerAssassin/Dash/StalkerAssassinDash3D1.340 Sys [Info]: Spot-building /Lotus/Sounds/Warframes/StalkerAssassin/Teleport/StalkerAssassinTeleport1.340 Sys [Info]: Spot-building /Lotus/Sounds/Warframes/StalkerAssassin/Teleport/StalkerAssassinTeleport3D
Edited by Symbols

Something else indeed. Went through over 520 missions vs corpus not countig multiply bosses kills of all factions in different concoction + playing solo/private/online whatever...not a single harvester. I saw him only on youtube. This is heck beyond belief.

My friend has done literary nothing but in fact he had it twice with different drops.

Did any1 have any clue about this issue. It seems to me that DE had disabled Harvester apearence for some people.

So now they change the log entry so we can't see if he's gonna spawn on us or not with the StalkerHunter.

Ha...Alright.

First encrypting the loot tables and now this. I'm done.

Nah its still there :)

Now just: 1293.318 Script [info]: waiting 207 seconds before checking for players with Deathmarks

Well my StalkerHunter also stopped working after the patch. 

the stalkerhunter no longers works because the program very most likely scanned the EE log looking for lines witch contained "stalker:". because DE changed this the hunter doesnt find anymore lines. This can be easily fixed by making it look for lines that contain "deathmark" however it wont show anymore if the stalker/harvester bailed because that doesnt seem to show up anymore in the EE.log

Updated. A few things have changed in the Ee.log which makes it a little different.

Now there is no log entry entered when the Stalker check fails. Due to this, there is no way to know for absolute certain that it has. I just added a little message below the countdown that should let you know when it's safe to say you've missed the Stalker.

I've also added the option for a sound to play when a player with Deathmarks is in the party or the Stalker has chosen a player. You can turn them on/off from the Tools menu

EDIT: Uploaded with a few bugfixes.
Edited by Azure_Kyte

Updated. A few things have changed in the Ee.log which makes it a little different.

Now there is no log entry entered when the Stalker check fails. Due to this, there is no way to know for absolute certain that it has. I just added a little message below the countdown that should let you know when it's safe to say you've missed the Stalker.

I've also added the option for a sound to play when a player with Deathmarks is in the party or the Stalker has chosen a player. You can turn them on/off from the Tools menu

EDIT: Uploaded with a few bugfixes.

Marry me. pls

Just updated to the latest version and I get this error when it checks for deathmarks:

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Stalker.Form1.checkmethod()
   at Stalker.Form1.secondtick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

The program works great if I hit continue though.

Edit: Forgot to state that I am on Win8 x64. That might be useful.
Edited by egregiousRac

So, I have a question.

Can I just open a private game and this program.

Then I wait in the beginning of the mission with a deathmark till the timer run out and see whether stalker/haverster appears.

If they do not appear, abort.

Will this work?