Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

Just an interesting note: The Harvester can appear in the Orokin Derelict because I just fought the Harvester in the OD while doing vault runs.It only dropped the BP though; I need that barrel...

Edit: Also, the OD being invaded by Corpus in that run btw.

Edited by Dahgraz

Just an interesting note: The Harvester can appear in the Orokin Derelict because I just fought the Harvester in the OD while doing vault runs.It only dropped the BP though; I need that barrel...

Edit: Also, the OD being invaded by Corpus in that run btw.

Wait... I thought only the Grineer would invade the OD..

I've had a ton of OD runs and I've never seen any Corpus :P

Same here but I remember reading exactly what Rahustalker wrote Pre U11.

Also I have posted this before but I was told Harvester popped up on Cicero when that was going on.

Edited by AllenJayVash

Two questions:

1) Has anyone at all ever had multiple harvester encounters in a single day since they apparently changed the Harvester mark criteria away from bosses? If not, it seems like you have to earn battle pay and then wait for the next skirmish between corpus-grineer before you have a chance to farm for Harvestor next, am I right? (or you could team up with other people with their own death mark)

2) Have we ascertained for certain that the old method (non-corpus boss kill and one corpus boss kill to get death mark) no longer works? After all, as someone pointed out not long ago, DE Steve said that supporting Grineer in invasions is involved in getting to meet the stalker (and indeed, we do see that supporting Grineer now seems to be a reliable way to get a Harvester mark... at least once per battle pay), but DE Steve never ruled out alternative ways to get the death mark. It could be that instead of switching the criteria to get the death mark, that they just added (at least) one other method of getting the death mark. 

Any insight anyone has on or experience relevant to the two questions above would be much appreciated.... Thanks.

I've had a ton of OD runs and I've never seen any Corpus :P

They don't appear all the time, but if they do it is usually during capture missions when you are capturing the corpus prisoner. At least they used too before they introduced the Grineer prisoner, so I don't know if that changed anything since I haven't done a OD capture mission in months.

I was wondering if Harvester would appear on other faction missions if corpus invaded, and I guess that would be a yes then. I wonder if you lose your chance at a spawn if Grineer invade? 

Well, my mind is starting to get irritated by this Harvester business. 

I have YET to find a Harvester on my own. And I still only have the BP. Right now, I'm just hoping they make it more reasonable to obtaining the Detron this week or so, but that's probably raising my hopes too much. 

Well, my mind is starting to get irritated by this Harvester business. 

I have YET to find a Harvester on my own. And I still only have the BP. Right now, I'm just hoping they make it more reasonable to obtaining the Detron this week or so, but that's probably raising my hopes too much. 

I would be happy if they just increased the spawn chance. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people have Harvester-marks right now (matbe even multiple ones), but the percentage to encounter it is too low.

Don't know, but I know Stalker marks stay on you until he spawns from them, so I'm guessing Harvester's mark would remain until used.

Ok, so as long as I have one I can just keep going to defence maps and just standing still to see if he spawns. 

Wow, I just realized how boring this game gets when you have everything except 1 elusive weapon. 

So this is endgame... nowhere near as enjoyable as I was hoping. 

Edited by Plasmaface

I'm reaching roughly 35+ hours of searching for the Harvester. I still can't believe I have yet to encounter ONE by myself (I've only seen two that my friend dragged alone. First one was the BP, second one was nothing). 

I've killed Kril, Anyo, and Phorid. I have deathmarks on them. I've been doing a LOT of wave 10/15 Xini and Io (usually solo, but sometimes I do pubs). 

Please tell me there's something ACTUALLY wrong that I'm doing. 

I'm reaching roughly 35+ hours of searching for the Harvester. I still can't believe I have yet to encounter ONE by myself (I've only seen two that my friend dragged alone. First one was the BP, second one was nothing). 

I've killed Kril, Anyo, and Phorid. I have deathmarks on them. I've been doing a LOT of wave 10/15 Xini and Io (usually solo, but sometimes I do pubs). 

Please tell me there's something ACTUALLY wrong that I'm doing. 

Prob you are not warhipping RNGod.