The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

I have Supported Grineer non-stop after 11.6 and no spawn for me. However before 11.6 i did not support Grineer at all, and i got spawns. Lots of it. 

1) Either they lowered the spawn rate

2) Supporting the Grineer isn't all you need to do.

Don't know what to say...really, I base my words on the livestream, but I know there's something wrong.

Now I should have like 6 Harvester marks, but yesterday I didn't get a single spawn in 60 missions..

Guys please do not keep on speaking about bosses and so.

DE told us invasions against Corpus will make the Harvester seek for us, that's it; we don't know if we have to wait for battle pays or if 5 missions for a side is enough, but bosses are not involved so stop this speculation.

And so is gear, timezone, what you've eaten at lunch, underwear color and weather.

And also remember that it's rng, chances to see the Harvester are low even if you've triggered him and on the other side stalker ones seems to have been increased since 11.6.

Wait...

So I've been wearing different colored underwear this entire time for nothing...?

Yeah, sorry man, I couldn't lie anymore, someone had to tell that.

I and Siralexxtraffo do runs for harvester again we have 7 deathmarks still nothing.

I am close too 430 runs in total he is over 700+.

Edited by SALE94

I'm starting to think DE have messed up tings again: I have 7 active marks and I've played today around 50 missions, not counting yesterday; I played most of the time with at least one(20/30 runs with 3) teammate with same number of marks as me, and we had no single spawn.

It's quite weird, or we don't have understood how marks work or spawn chance has been decreased again...

I and Siralexxtraffo do runs for harvester again we have 7 deathmarks still nothing.

I am close too 430 runs in total he is over 700+.

Yeah, 7 marks each....

Edited by siralextraffo

Has anyone actually been meeting Harvey since 1.7.2? 

I haven't had any luck farming him (mostly just for yuks, to be honest, since I already have Detron - I want more scans of him. Yes, I am aware that there is no codex entry. Still, you can see all of your successful scans by going through your player profile. Harvey shows up as a second "Zanuka").

I haven't had any luck farming him (mostly just for yuks, to be honest, since I already have Detron - I want more scans of him. Yes, I am aware that there is no codex entry. Still, you can see all of your successful scans by going through your player profile. Harvey shows up as a second "Zanuka").

Interesting, had not noticed that before.

Met him twice today.

No drop both times, of course.

Met him twice today.

No drop both times, of course.

This.

+ We run again  2 and half  hours in row already guys please dont post you did get detron because we are well we are going crazy in our group . :(

It sucks for us.

Edited by SALE94

142 battels fought for grineer. up to 20 a node even . got almost every single battepay that there was to earn. yet not a single harvey ever showed up for me. only  a few stalkers ( from when ppl said corpsuboss+deathmark=harvey)

the only tiem i ever saw harvey was in xini and it wasnt on me nor did it drop s***

Guys,

How do you actually know, that you have a death mark?

DE said, that Harvester can be forced to spawn by supporting Grineer, but dont you think thats just s tip for a correct enemy type? All the times I got Harvester, except for one, it was NOT on Invasion missions. So most likely harvester spawn works pretty much like Stalker, but possibly with a lower chance (Stalker will spawn on any mission, except boss mission with 5% chance and if a player has a death mark)

BTW, Sale94, I`ve added you, running xini like mad too, maybe will be luckier together.

Edited by Vicious_D

Guys,

How do you actually know, that you have a death mark?

DE said, that Harvester can be forced to spawn by supporting Grineer, but dont you think thats just s tip for a correct enemy type? All the times I got Harvester, except for one, it was NOT on Invasion missions. So most likely harvester spawn works pretty much like Stalker, but possibly with a lower chance (Stalker will spawn on any mission, except boss mission with 5% chance and if a player has a death mark)

BTW, Sale94, I`ve added you, running xini like mad too, maybe will be luckier together.

DE said battle pays and supporting Grineer on invasions.

No one said he spawns only in invasions, actually you can meet him on every mission against corpus, even in the Void.

But only invasions trigger him, not the other missions.

When he's triggered he'll spawn as the Stalker, with a very low chance. And spawn chance for Stalker has been reduced to 2,5%, it's not 5% anymore.

Just got harvester in Setebos (and my third detron receiver..............................................................), got 5/5 on Setebos and have not been "contacted" so unless eligibility, i.e. battlepays do indeed stack, doing the missions isn't sufficient to be eligible. Curious to see how I'm "contacted," assuming inbox but I'll update if I see anything after battlepays go out/get "contacted."

About the new methods or w/e he has, he was still level 30 and stompable, so at least in that case trivial, didn't give him the chance to showcase any new moves, though.

Edited by -CM-Czarok