Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

Just checked 2 new hotfixes guys, hotfix 11.8.1 and hotfix 11.8.2

Speaking of hotfix 11.8.2, as well as the above posts, so the rumours are true now that harvy is finally making its own move and givin' out detron components fairly after it's death eh, although i don't know about my situation will ever end up being the same as the others here,...well all i can say, its time to retry again....i just hope that my curse for detron will really break......soon i hope..

Also, got the grineer battlepay, well time to hunt harvy !

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

Do I need to only do one invasion for Grineer or Do I need the Battlepay?

What happens if I do on emission for Grineer and then 5 for Corpus in the same invasion node?

if you do both, then you won't be able to get the reward you need - 5 supports grineer + 5 support corpus = 0 battlepay 

You need to do only grineer invasions against corpus for luring harvester/receiving message from alad v for deathmark.

I actually have 8 of them, so......

lol, well unluckily, it wasn't mine even so, it was some random's harvy and got receiver from him, so considerably maybe my harvys deathmark isnt consumed yet i guess. now both of us needs to get barrel then..

if you do both, then you won't be able to get the reward you need - 5 supports grineer + 5 support corpus = 0 battlepay 

You need to do only grineer invasions against corpus for luring harvester/receiving message from alad v for deathmark.

So if I do 1 Grineer mission and then switch sides back to Corpus in the same invasion node I can piss off Salad and still get Corpus Battle pay?

So if I do 1 Grineer mission and then switch sides back to Corpus in the same invasion node I can &!$$ off Salad and still get Corpus Battle pay?

Edit: sry i didnt post it properly, since i was doing grineer invasion at same time,..

yes you can get the corpus battle pay but if your doing 1 grineer invasion in that node, then you will need to support 6 times for the corpus on the same node in order to qualify for their battlepay reward, since you can get only one of their reward, and i think even if you support corpus either way, salad will still probably send ya the message lol, but harvy will not spawn if your supporting corpus against grineer invasion but if your supporting grineer, then chances are yes, as long no one or you don't have the stalker's deathmark with you interfering with harvy's deathmark and harvy will only appear in, vs corpus invasions when supporting grineer against them as well as any corpus missions he will spawn, ( not counting the infested nodes obviously ).