The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mastery Tests Not Offered, Amount Of Trades

Weeb

My current mastery rank as of posting this thread is 11.

After ranking up my mastery from 8 to 9, there was no mastery test that was given to me.

My mastery became 9, just like that.

This also has happened to me from my transition to mastery rank 9 to 10 and 10 to 11.

Also, it seems strange that my number of trades everyday is 21, I thought that the amount of trades was equal to your master rank (+2 for Founders, which I am not). I'll post a screenshot after my trades reset.

s4xy.jpg

Edit: Added screenshot

Edited by MonstercatHD

Regarding the mastery test thing, I wasn't offered to do it either. Specifically the 8-9. I've heard from people and friends they experienced that aswell.

Regarding the trade per day ammount, yes, that is strange. I have no explanation. But hey, I wouldn't mind that!

Dunno, I forgot.  It's been 5 (or 4, whatever it is) months since I stopped playing wherein during that time when my mastery changed from 7 to 8.

Sentinels and map exploration count towards mastery now, that will be why you got a mastery level with no test

Sentinels and map exploration count towards mastery now, that will be why you got a mastery level with no test

My mastery was already rank 8 before I stopped playing for 5 or 4 months. Just got back around the 2nd week of December.

And I don't understand as to why I wouldn't have a test, it's supposed to be mandatory.

Edited by MonstercatHD