Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Embolist...forgotten Weapon...

Aquartos

I used to think, the range is too small too, but I somehow changed my mind a bit after trying to work arround the gun.

I would be the last one not wanting to a have a favorite gun buffed, but I think it's ok. If anything, I'd widen the cone spread and maybe change the ridiculous ammo consumption.

I meant punch mod such as shred. Where are you getting your 11k DPS estimate? When I use GottFaust's calculator the highest DPS per second I could get was 9.7K dps per second factoring reloads.

I'm using raw dps. Using faction based dps is moot. Every faction contains multiple surfaces. And the values seem to change regularly.

For example, I would never use Gas + Electric vs infested, which you consider top dps vs. infested. Corrosive owns the most dangerous infested (disrupters and toxics). You could argue which elements to use all day long.

You notice no one in the forums argues which elements to use versus which factions either. It's because we all figure the values are gonna change next week.

I'm using raw dps. Using faction based dps is moot. Every faction contains multiple surfaces. And the values seem to change regularly.

For example, I would never use Gas + Electric vs infested, which you consider top dps vs. infested. Corrosive owns the most dangerous infested (disrupters and toxics). You could argue which elements to use all day long.

You notice no one in the forums argues which elements to use versus which factions either. It's because we all figure the values are gonna change next week.

My only point is simple : Embolist DPS and burst does not warrant it's tiny range.

I could careless what elemental damage can be used, I just was curious how you found a way to get 11k dps with reloads.

Edited by LazyKnight

My only point is simple : Embolist DPS and burst does not warrant it's tiny range.

I could careless what elemental damage can be used, I just was curious how you found a way to get 11k dps with reloads.

You can check out dpsframe.com. His numbers agree with my clan's numbers 100%, although he doesn't use max dps loadouts by default.

All these numbers are for sustained dps. Arguing about burst dps is pretty much a waste of time.

Saying the tiny range isn't warranted may well be true, but it certainly doesn't suck. If you're hitting two targets at a time, you're outdpsing any single target weapon in the game, save Brakk. An Ignis would need to hit a little over 4 targets to achieve the same dps as an Embolist hitting 2 targets.