Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Frost's Snowglobe Get Nerfed?

Naugus

Yesterday I (painfully) noticed that the Frost's Snowglobe doesn't stop explosions anymore. This has made my Narrow Minded + Ogris build completely unuseable, and a waste of a lot of forma. Was this an actual craptastic nerf, or a bug?

The way the OP wrote that its not clear if he means explosions coming from outside, or the collateral (self) splash damage of using his Ogris inside the globe - like at an enemy that is inside the globe with him, close enough that the Ogris blast radius will get him too. If that's what you mean - well whatever is already inside the globe is going to still hurt you - its always been like that. Its only things that come from outside that it ever protected against. So firing an Ogris inside the globe at close range will still hurt you.

OP is correct, just worded oddly. if you shoot an ogris or penta from inside the globe and it hits an enemy relatively close to the globe and explodes. the explosion will not penetrate the globe unless the enemy is inside the globe. this is how i use my penta with my frost

• 2 weeks later...

OP is correct, just worded oddly. if you shoot an ogris or penta from inside the globe and it hits an enemy relatively close to the globe and explodes. the explosion will not penetrate the globe unless the enemy is inside the globe. this is how i use my penta with my frost

yeah, sorry, this is what i meant. i used to use a mini snowglobe when i brought my ogris to keep from killing myself, but lately the explosion radius seems to penetrate the snowglobe and kill me