Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dont Even Think About Nerfing Twin Viper Wraiths

PookieNumnums

You aren't charged full price, you are charged 'current price'. The market prices may fall or raise as the game continues. Also the cash shop works, I would not say it is fully functional until it is reasonable and balanced.

You don't have to. You can chose not to play. As I said before, if this isn't supposed to be the test server where unrefined stuff is put, then please move me to the test server so I can play with the newest toys and give my thoughts on them while you can be left on a server that gets the updates I tested 2-6 months down the road, which is how Beta vs Live servers tend to be in finished games.

You have zero argument.I mean , you're only going at it still for the sake of arguing.

Arguments like , ''if you don't like it , quit'' , ''current price''..like seriously?That's just playing with words when you've ran out of anything valid to say.

Truth is , game is out for a while now and this so called beta is just a pretense.And they'll go on with it indefinitely.There's absolutely no difference betwen this game and a fully released game that implements new stuff all the time.They're just hiding under the pretense of a beta game so they can get off with it cheap.You cannot argue with that , you cannot agree with that.So don't..

They're just hiding under the pretense of a beta game so they can get off with it cheap.You cannot argue with that , you cannot agree with that.So don't..

It is not hiding, not matter how much you try to convince me that it is. It really is a difference of opinion. It is kind of easy to see this is just a Beta game to myself, while the controls work, the content is only half in place and is constantly being redone and re-balanced.. that sells Beta to me, because you can throw money at it means nothing. If you wish to yell, shout, *@##$ or moan about it being beta in name only, prove step by step how it is not beta and how it differentiated from a beta game.

It is not hiding, not matter how much you try to convince me that it is. It really is a difference of opinion. It is kind of easy to see this is just a Beta game to myself, while the controls work, the content is only half in place and is constantly being redone and re-balanced.. that sells Beta to me, because you can throw money at it means nothing. If you wish to yell, shout, $#*(@ or moan about it being beta in name only, prove step by step how it is not beta and how it differentiated from a beta game.

No ,test games are not fully functional games that we get to test  every time with a new update.That's just ridiculous.It's just a silly strategy adopted by some of the companies nowadays so they can get off with it cheap.
Just like mechwarrior finaly released the game after a period of over an year in beta without even a distinct feature.
I've played many test games in my time .To call this a beta game is just pushing it.

No ,test games are not fully functional games that we get to test  every time with a new update.That's just ridiculous.It's just a silly strategy adopted by some of the companies nowadays so they can get off with it cheap.

Just like mechwarrior finaly released the game after a period of over an year in beta without even a distinct feature.
I've played many test games in my time .To call this a beta game is just pushing it.

If that is all you have to say you know better than DE what beta is.. I'll tip my hat to DE and listen to them about WF's status.

If that is all you have to say you know better than DE what beta is.. I'll tip my hat to DE and listen to them about WF's status.

If that's all you're trying to argue that Warframe is ''technically'' in beta.I mean, it obviously @(*()$ is.Are we playing dum'?

But tell me what game doesn't have updates and are constantly being reworked and rebalaced even after release?

All of them.

Warframe is a fully functional game with a fully functional cash shop and could be released even tomorrow.Call me old school but testing a game used to serve an actual purpose.If you knew something about games you would realise the difference.

Edited by Nnazqul

But tell me what game doesn't have updates and are constantly being reworked and rebalaced even after release?

All of them.

How many of then utterly change how their damage system works, redesigns classes, massively revamp the mechanics as DE and shown that they are not just willing to do but to me is almost expected every major update? Nothing is stable, nothing is final, everything can change with the next Update, that is what Beta means.

Edited by Makya

How many of then utterly change how their damage system works, redesigns classes, massively revamp the mechanics as DE and shown that they are not just willing to do but to me is almost expected every major update? Nothing is stable, nothing is final, everything can change with the next Update, that is what Beta means.

Guild Wars 2 utterly reworks their game all the time.Takes feedback and adjusts accordinly.There 1 example.

It doesn't matter if they're reworking their game it matters if it's functional.Game can change at any time no matter the status.

With this you lost all credibility.

Excuse me?

With this you made zero point.Bravo!

You said "all of them".

Seems like an absolute statement to me.

ok ,you're brilliant.

next time I make a broad generalization, I wont forget to specify exacly I mean .Just for dummies.

great talking to you again

Edited by Nnazqul

Seriously,

This event was out for 2 weeks or so wasnt it?

IF THAT WAS TOO LONG FOR YOU TO:

find the plants for antitoxins

lurk in recruiting long enough to find a ride to a vermillion run

con a friend into carrying you

TOO BAD

Im really lookin forward to these potentially end game weapons. I carried some clannies. Carried some randoms..

I EARNED them.

DONT, TOUCH THEM, after you give them to us!

THALL SHALL NOT NERF!

So let me get this straight, because you played their game for a short while, and then waited and did nothing for two weeks, you deserve something?

Wow.  What a baby.

You deserve nothing.  They want to give people stuff so they keep playing the game, but they don't have to and are by no means required to.

And like every sane person here, all weapons and frames should be balanced.  "OP" (which means "over powered" for a reason) needs to be nerfed for the health of the game.  Why is it so hard for people to see that?  ... Children these days.

no , I think they can play the dam weapon for a few minutes before they release it

It doesn't take no extensive testing to see if the weapons are dam ridiculous or not.The fact that these things keep flowing in just shows they don't give a S#&$.

Who do you think you're kidding.Who do you think they're kidding.This is not a beta game.When you start paying real money it stops being a test game.You're essentially paying for a reduced version of the game.Someone put it realy well..These are not real beta tests anymore, these are payed previews.You can't hide behind this kind of sorry excuses anymore.Not when they make you pay full price to test their game.

oh yeah, you can balance a weapon with 3 seconds of testing. totally dude.

also, the "oh, you can pay, so it´s no beta" thing doesn´t make sense.

first, they don´t make us pay full price, this is a free to play game.

second, you dont have to pay anything, it´s a payed preview if you want to

third, the game is incomplete (that IS a beta). they are going to rework melee combat, and they are still adding features for crying out loud.

by your definition, overgrowth is a fully released game, not an alpha

if you used platinum and something didn´t end up as you wanted, well, bad luck for you.

you know what you where getting into, and if you didn´t like it, then it´s your fault.

until then, give feedback so they can improve the game, or just wait and play something else.

what I would expext from the wraith vipers by looking at the strun wraith which has already been nerfed so if they use the nerfed wraith as the model the vipers should not need to much in terms of post release balance

12 impact

4   puncture

4   slash

20 total damge

crit chance  30%

crit damage 200%

status chance 2%

accuracy 6

fire rate 30

reload time 1.2

mag 36 rounds

It doesn't look like they are overpowered/underpowered. Just using their data in GottFaust Calculator.

Keep in mind it would use up all ammo rather quickly.

All mods maxed rank: Raw Damage Per Second :: 15509.099

Horrent strike

Barrel diffusion

Leathal torrent

Gun slinger

pathogen round

Ice storm

Convulsion

Heated charge

Name :: W-Viper
Magazine Size :: 56
Total Ammo :: 266
Crit Chance :: 18%
Crit Damage Multiplier :: 200%
Fire Rate :: 58 rounds per second
Reload Time :: 2 seconds
Status Chance :: 5%
Projectiles Per Shot :: 2.8
Status Procs Per Second :: 8.12
Time to Empty magazine :: 0.966 seconds
Average Bleed Stacks :: 15
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Raw Damage Per Shot :: 646.554
Impact Damage Per Shot :: 137.984
Puncture Damage Per Shot :: 9.856
Slash Damage Per Shot :: 9.856
Radiation Damage Per Shot :: 283.853
Viral Damage Per Shot :: 205.005
Damage Per Shot to Armor :: 650.003
Damage Per Shot to Flesh :: 717.024
Damage Per Shot to Robotic :: 717.517
Damage Per Shot to Shields :: 643.104
Damage Per Shot to Corpus :: 646.554
Damage Per Shot to Grineer :: 646.554
Damage Per Shot to Infested :: 404.589
Raw Crit Damage Per Shot :: 1293.107
Impact Crit Damage Per Shot :: 275.968
Puncture Crit Damage Per Shot :: 19.712
Slash Crit Damage Per Shot :: 19.712
Radiation Crit Damage Per Shot :: 567.706
Viral Crit Damage Per Shot :: 410.01
Crit Damage Per Shot to Armor :: 1300.006
Crit Damage Per Shot to Flesh :: 1434.048
Crit Damage Per Shot to Robotic :: 1435.034
Crit Damage Per Shot to Shields :: 1286.208
Crit Damage Per Shot to Corpus :: 1293.107
Crit Damage Per Shot to Grineer :: 1293.107
Crit Damage Per Shot to Infested :: 809.178
Raw Damage Per Second :: 15509.099
Damage Per Second to Armor :: 15585.965
Damage Per Second to Flesh :: 17079.376
Damage Per Second to Robotic :: 17090.357
Damage Per Second to Shields :: 15432.232
Damage Per Second to Corpus :: 15509.099
Damage Per Second to Grineer :: 15509.099
Damage Per Second to Infested :: 10117.448
Raw Burst Damage Per Second :: 45352.208
Burst Damage Per Second to Armor :: 45588.299
Burst Damage Per Second to Flesh :: 50175.203
Burst Damage Per Second to Robotic :: 50208.93
Burst Damage Per Second to Shields :: 45116.118
Burst Damage Per Second to Corpus :: 45352.208
Burst Damage Per Second to Grineer :: 45352.208
Burst Damage Per Second to Infested :: 28792.137
Time to Kill a lvl 100 Heavy Gunner :: 0.701 seconds
Time to Kill a lvl 100 Toxic Ancient :: 0.575 seconds
Time to Kill a lvl 100 Corpus Tech :: 0.809 seconds
Time to Kill a lvl 100 Fusion Moa :: 0.719 seconds

Edited by LazyKnight

Nerfs to stave off power creep have been the trend to date.

I look at it as an extra weapon slot on a direct upgrade to a weapon I already have (mine was never potatoed at it was only for mastery, so I get to sell my current Wraiths) and free mastery.

Worst case: Anyone that gets awarded the weapon loses a potato if they get rid of their current TWraiths or they gain a weapon slot by deleting the reward if their current Wraiths are better. That ain't too shabby...

oh yeah, you can balance a weapon with 3 seconds of testing. totally dude.

also, the "oh, you can pay, so it´s no beta" thing doesn´t make sense.

first, they don´t make us pay full price, this is a free to play game.

second, you dont have to pay anything, it´s a payed preview if you want to

third, the game is incomplete (that IS a beta). they are going to rework melee combat, and they are still adding features for crying out loud.

by your definition, overgrowth is a fully released game, not an alpha

if you used platinum and something didn´t end up as you wanted, well, bad luck for you.

you know what you where getting into, and if you didn´t like it, then it´s your fault.

until then, give feedback so they can improve the game, or just wait and play something else.

It took me literarely 15 minutes to test , play them and calculate exacly the DPS and how they scale compared to the other weapons.Considering their resourses ,it's much much easier for them.I mean, to give me a stupid answer like this ..you must be realy butt hurt.

Warframe will never be ''finished''.It will always be adding new features and be reworked.This never ending beta is just bull S#&$.

This is a fully functional game with a fully functional cash shop.The fact that they make you pay full price for their product , obligates them to offer full quality aswel.''This is still beta'' bull S#&$ , doesn't work no more.