The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supra.

arche

A weapon that requires mastery rank of 7 and 7 fieldron, 1 forma and a total of 180,000credits (not including the research)  to make it and it is already being out DPS by Soma which only requires 7morphics mastery rank 6 and total of 75,000credits to make it. Please consider buffing the supra please.

A weapon that requires mastery rank of 7 and 7 fieldron, 1 forma and a total of 180,000credits (not including the research)  to make it and it is already being out DPS by Soma which only requires 7morphics mastery rank 6 and total of 75,000credits to make it. Please consider buffing the supra please.

Rather than vague 'buff it' Where would you like it buffed.. There is a lot of areas to make it better.

Rather than vague 'buff it' Where would you like it buffed.. There is a lot of areas to make it better.

I like to leave the choice to DE instead.

The Supra a better weapon (In my opinion) 

Also stick you damn DPS up your arse. DPS aint @(*()$ everything.

Damn... No one taught you how to be polite huh?

Edited by arche

Well accuracy would be a start...

The supra isn't meant to be accurate. It's intended for mowing down enemies at close range or area supression at longer distances.

I'd personally like to see it buffed to further emphasise this, probably through giving it a bigger magazine and reserve ammo pool for more sustained laser spam.

Edited by Cybernetix

Supra is utter garbage. Crap accuracy, ridiculous spread, spinup time, slow projectiles, longest reload ever. DPS is not all, thats right, Supra is bad by every other quality, DPS is ok (still worse than Soma, but that's another topic how cheap Soma is for being best overall rifle) 

Solution: improve everything about Supra, you can leave DPS alone, just make it effective. Its useless at anything but short range now.   

(yes I have Supra, yes I regret wasting time on it, it is pain to use)

Edited by Monolake

I still find the Supra to be more ammo efficient than the soma, no jokes.

Are you fighting at point blank distance all the time?

Soma with Heavy caliber can snipe headshots from 50m. I really think that Supra is broken. With that accuracy it mut deal a whole lot more damage.

Edited by SpFinX

Supra is utter garbage. Crap accuracy, ridiculous spread, spinup time, slow projectiles, longest reload ever. DPS is not all, thats right, Supra is bad by every other quality, DPS is ok (still worse than Soma, but that's another topic how cheap Soma is for being best overall rifle) 

Solution: improve everything about Supra, you can leave DPS alone, just make it effective. Its useless at anything but short range now.   

Seconded.

Are you fighting at point blank distance all the time?

Soma with Heavy caliber can snipe headshots from 50m. I really think that Supra is broken. With that accuracy it mut deal a whole lot more damage.

Yeah, point blank all the time. I use my weapons where I need them to be used for the best results. And yes, Heavy Caliber was and is the stupidest mod in Warframe. But yes, the Supra needs a lot of love. Buffing the bullet velocity would be fantastic. A plasma bullet that travels as fast as an arrow.....bullcrap to the nines.

Most of that is true, but supra is a touchy subject when it comes to most players (myself included) and i would love a buff, but changing the gun would just cause more anger towards DE...

I suggest buffing the damage  by quite a bit, or just reduce that crap flight speed.

I use my weapons where I need them to be used for the best results

Well, looks like you aren't using Soma in the way assault rifle is supposed to be used. Try putting Critical Delay on it to turn it into Super-Latron-of-Death for maximal ammo effectiveness. I was able to headshot a lvl50 lancers with one crit (and it's 90% crit, hell yeah).

Edited by SpFinX

I like to leave the choice to DE instead.

Damn... No one taught you how to be polite huh?

I am a very polite person, I also posses that rare human skill of knowing when to be polite and when not to be. And after seeing someone whine about DPS and the soma for the millionth time politeness has lost it place here.

I am a very polite person, I also posses that rare human skill of knowing when to be polite and when not to be. And after seeing someone whine about DPS and the soma for the millionth time politeness has lost it place here.

Looks like you don't have this skill after all. Or you aren't experienced enough at WF forums. Only constant bringing up of these Supra topics will make DE fix it. Otherwise you'd better put it into stash for a year or two.

A very polite person will not have his politeness lost in a certain topic/area even after seeing it for a million time.

the fact that its S#&$ is well known to DE

it has been brought up multiple times by community

and we got nothing

not a word

would it be so fricking hard to make the highest rank weapon a little bit more viable ?

reduce reload speed , reduce spread , increase projectile flight ?

just compare it to soma DE , and than think in what way supra should be better than soma , because right now it is not better , in anyway , other than creation costs , resources cost and rank , basically there is no logic in this design  

Changes to the Supra I would like in order of importance:

> Projectile speed increased from 40 to 70+

> Reload reduced by 0.7 to 1.2 (anything more would be asking too much)

> Spool up removed or reduced in half.

> Two to three corner V polarity slots(really this is icing, from how much effort is placed in building this there really should be polarities seeing as most market weapons even begin with 1-2 polarities)

> Round up damage values from 3.5/26.3/5.2 to 4/27/6

Edited by Makya

Funny thing is, when Damage 2.0 came out, a bunch of people in the forums proclaimed this to be the ultimate rifle.

Hard to believe they had ever actually used it.

I've recently been plowing forma into mine. Its lots of fun, if not particularly effective.

Changes to the Supra I would like in order of importance:

> Projectile speed increased from 40 to 70+

> Reload reduced by 0.7 to 1.2 (anything more would be asking too much)

> Spool up removed or reduced in half.

> Two to three corner V polarity slots(really this is icing, from how much effort is placed in building this there really should be polarities seeing as most market weapons even begin with 1-2 polarities)

> Round up damage values from 3.5/26.3/5.2 to 4/27/6

The 2 polarity slot will be asking too much :\ most clan tech don't have polarity slots.

the fact that its S#&$ is well known to DE

it has been brought up multiple times by community

and we got nothing

not a word

would it be so fricking hard to make the highest rank weapon a little bit more viable ?

reduce reload speed , reduce spread , increase projectile flight ?

just compare it to soma DE , and than think in what way supra should be better than soma , because right now it is not better , in anyway , other than creation costs , resources cost and rank , basically there is no logic in this design  

Totally agree.

The 2 polarity slot will be asking too much :\ most clan tech don't have polarity slots.

I would ask for -all- clan tech to start with 2-3 polarities. I based that as often market weapons have one to two polarities while the Clan tech which costs a forma to make does not. If it costs a forma it should have more polarities than a market weapon that does not.