Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tweak Twin Wraith In Accordance.

jmthebigman

Bring puncture damage to 2.3

Bring Slash to 7.0

Keep impact at 14

= physical damage 23.3

Keep magazine size at 40

Bring max ammo to 300 (same amount of %increase as magazine size)

Keep status chance the same

Bring crit chance up to 20%

keep crit damage at 2.0

keep reload time at 2.0

ow and if it aint to much to ask to the sound time like we asked before:

Give us the old twin viper sound on the wraith version.

Thank you.

Bring Slash to 7.0

Keep impact at 14

= physical damage 23.3

Keep magazine size at 40

keep crit damage at 2.0

keep reload time at 2.0

Thank you.

You already formed an educated opinion on how a weapon that was released mere hours ago should be tweaked? That is impressive.

I dont know this weapon is perfectly fine as is. Its well balanced and suited for a type, corpus. This weapon is a boss killer, conclave wrecking, capture destroyer but to get to good levels it will need an additional two forma. Its fine as it is to unlock all it can do two formas needed.

You already formed an educated opinion on how a weapon that was released mere hours ago should be tweaked? That is impressive.

The main problem is still a problem: max ammo didnt go up with the magazine increase.

The other damage is same% increase as impact did. this to keep it more all round.

the 20% crit is just cause all weapons got a crit chance of 1.5.10.15 etc, just to keep it in line.

dont need to play allot with it to get to these conclusions.

New Vipers are not an issue. They are direct upgrade fom normal ones. Poblem is with EVERY BLOODY machine pistol. We no longer have cheap ammo boxes, and all weapons that requre a whole clip to kill anything are garbadge by default just cause you will end without ammo in 5 minutes.

When will DE introduce different ammo reserves for different calsses? Its kinda silly to run around with 500 (100 clips) ammo reserve grenade launcher and 200 ammo machine pistol (5 clips). Meanwhile ammo pickups should be tweaked to be % of max ammo. People wer asking for that thing for a really long time.

New Vipers are not an issue. They are direct upgrade fom normal ones. Poblem is with EVERY BLOODY machine pistol. We no longer have cheap ammo boxes, and all weapons that requre a whole clip to kill anything are garbadge by default just cause you will end without ammo in 5 minutes.

When will DE introduce different ammo reserves for different calsses? Its kinda silly to run around with 500 (100 clips) ammo reserve grenade launcher and 200 ammo machine pistol (5 clips). Meanwhile ammo pickups should be tweaked to be % of max ammo. People wer asking for that thing for a really long time.

Would help if they atleast did the max ammo increase that i suggested even though it aint an overall fix

Would help if they atleast did the max ammo increase that i suggested even though it aint an overall fix

it WOULD NOT help. Do your math. 300 ammo is 90 ammo increase from base 210. Great you can now kill 4 additional grunts with that.

You now run out of ammo in 5 minutes and 20 seconds.

Main problem not solved - it takes too many bullets to kill a single enemy. I can clear room full of heavies with 40 bullets from Brakk. You will need 400 to do same with Vipers. 

Lets see what i wont add into my twin vipers: 

-crit

-crit dmg

-additional ammo

-status chance

Lets see see what i will add into my twin vipers

-3 elements + ice storm

-dmg

-multishots

-reload speed

They are fine, not op(though stronger than nonwraith), not up.

It doesnt need extra ammo, crit is not worth it on this weapon. Generally nothing to change.

I don't know if they can increase the max ammo of weapons individually, I think it's tied to the type of ammo it uses (rifle, pistol, shotgun, sniper etc.).  Like the only reason Ogris and Penta have such ridiculous ammo reserves is because they use Rifle ammo.

Lets see what i wont add into my twin vipers: 

-crit

-crit dmg

-additional ammo

-status chance

Lets see see what i will add into my twin vipers

-3 elements + ice storm

-dmg

-multishots

-reload speed

They are fine, not op(though stronger than nonwraith), not up.

It doesnt need extra ammo, crit is not worth it on this weapon. Generally nothing to change.

Now insert same mods in Brakk\Kunai\Despair\Balistica etc and tell me how Vipers are not UP in comparison since they burn ammo like no tomorrow?

Now insert same mods in Brakk\Kunai\Despair\Balistica etc and tell me how Vipers are not UP in comparison since they burn ammo like no tomorrow?

Despairs 11k dps

Twin vipers 16k

Brakk 29k

Ballistica burst 4k

Ballistica charge 4,5k

akbolto 16k

Dual vasto 14k

Not a problem of vipers but a brakk. I will repeat it again "change 1 gun to bring it in line with everything else instead of changing everything to bring it with 1 gun".

Edited by Davoodoo

Bring Slash to 7.0

Keep impact at 14

= physical damage 23.3

Keep magazine size at 40

keep crit damage at 2.0

keep reload time at 2.0

Thank you.

No.

The Vipers may burn up ammo, but let's not forget they're also responsible for the infamous "kill Jackal in literally 3 seconds" videos.

You do realize you're bringing up it's total damage from about 16 to 23.3, making them more viable for everything and trying to give it more ammo.

I think it's a good idea to up the damage some more, or at least up the critical chance, but increasing virtually everything about the weapon will just lead to a repeat brakk.

Bring puncture damage to 3

Bring Slash to 3

Keep impact at 14

= physical damage 20

Keep magazine size at 40

keep crit damage at 2.0

keep reload time at 2.0

Thank you.

I'd be just happy if they brought it to 20, 3 slash, and 3 puncture. And the 20% crit rate.