The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Time I Said Hello

Artimex

I've been playing the game for almost six months now and I thought it was about time I said hello to everyone on the forums. Only recently did I think to check them despite how many months I've been playing.

The next paragraph is a short introduction, so skip over it if you're not interested in reading it.

As you can see, my username is Artimex, but my real name is Jacob. I am a 19 year-old gamer who lives in the middle of nowhere on a massive patch of land in Alabama. I love video games, and have been playing them since I was 6 when I first received a Nintendo 64 for Christmas. I am currently attending college to learn about 3D graphics and animation.

Since I've been playing Warframe, it has quickly become one of my favorite games for PC, along with Skyrim and Minecraft. My favorite Warframe is the Ember (love the look of her Prime variant), but thats mostly because I'm a pyro. I also really love playing as a Trinity and Valkyr. My first frame was the Excalibur, but I found myself wishing I had picked Mag after a short while.

In short, I love this game and look forward to posting some on the forums. Thank you all for reading!