The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict Defense Wave 101....

dr.sick

lol pathetic....

do it without the OP nade launchers and use REAL weapons

if nothing else these pics show that the only endgame weapons are the Nade launchers.....

skill pffff yeah

Edited by Zoliru

Hy im Vauban on picture (mid one)       :) if u dont belive we can do this or any1 who dont belive this just Pm me in game Beta01 for 1k platinum we can handle there you too , we give u 1 corner where u will hide and after 1hour and 48min you  come out  near  crycore for picture :D :D

Also if u are active player and love dark  the guild waiting for you :)

me so jelly

I admit it if im jelly trust me in that

this time im not this just shows how OP the nade weapons are and how broken this is

if they do it without those type of weapons I gonna GZ spam them soooo hard it will create a Blackhole....

this time im not this just shows how OP the nade weapons are and how broken this is

if they do it without those type of weapons I gonna GZ spam them soooo hard it will create a Blackhole....

well they have their own downsides. different weapons are made for different purposes..

So ... you want to do it with Lato, Skana, and Braton? Knock yourself out.

Guest Shibboleet

Nice job getting to 100 in ODD. Seems a lot more people are getting that recently. Try for the 2 hour mark next time in survival! =)

f u dont belive we can do this or any1 who dont belive this just Pm me in game Beta01 for 1k platinum we can handle there you too , we give u 1 corner where u will hide and after 1hour and 48min you  come out  near  crycore for picture :D :D

I'd rather spend that 1k on an Arrow Mutation.

How do you beat the lag? Unless u just added a 1 at the end of wave 10.. heh

This is pretty much why I've never gone this high. People can say yeah that's just your ''excuse'' for not being ''good enough'' to get that high but I don't really care and will never claim that getting to wave 70+ is easy because it isn't it's very hard. But for me after about 35 the lag is so profound I can hardly move and it really does become uncomfortable and unpleasing to play when just reloading your weapon takes something ridiculous like 13 seconds in slow motion. I envy you guys and your beast like computers, I really do... *cries*