Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict Defense Wave 101....

dr.sick

This is pretty much why I've never gone this high. People can say yeah that's just your ''excuse'' for not being ''good enough'' to get that high but I don't really care and will never claim that getting to wave 70+ is easy because it isn't it's very hard. But for me after about 35 the lag is so profound I can hardly move and it really does become uncomfortable and unpleasing to play when just reloading your weapon takes something ridiculous like 13 seconds in slow motion. I envy you guys and your beast like computers, I really do... *cries*

Yah are clan got to 220 waves in xini few months ago and we were at 5fps then we crashed eventually so lag is a pretty big issue.

I would like to see how far a team like, Excaliber, ash, Oberon, Volt would get vs infested defense.

Yah are clan got to 220 waves in xini few months ago and we were at 5fps then we crashed eventually so lag is a pretty big issue.

I would like to see how far a team like, Excaliber, ash, Oberon, Volt would get vs infested defense.

Screenshot?

Just check out records: "Saturn Mimas" that was 1 Warlord from Darkness Rising ,Here is all 3... Just Calculate a bit if have anybody any doubt in our skills..

I have doubt in your skills. If you reach 101 without Booben and Penta/Ogirs, then you will have my admiration.

Same goes for any other "wave 100" post. It is nice, but i reached "wave 50" with leveling pug today and we quited because we got bored. Press 3 ( and 4 if any mobs gets through ), shoot Penta, repeat. You win the game.

Screenshot?

It was a while back like 4 months ago, don't got the screen shot,  point I was making is only thing that limits anyone to reach 300+ waves is the lag/fps drop.  If they had a way to reduce lag I sure we would see many people doing 200+ waves screen shots.  Reason we did not crash before wave 200 was because of the host migration trick which can reset most of the lag.

It was a while back like 4 months ago, don't got the screen shot,  point I was making is only thing that limits anyone to reach 300+ waves is the lag/fps drop.  If they had a way to reduce lag I sure we would see many people doing 200+ waves screen shots.  Reason we did not crash before wave 200 was because of the host migration trick which can reset most of the lag.

I do agree, besides host migrating there is one other method (useful for survival) that I'm aware of. The end game frames lag is a bug that really needs to be looked at.

The thing I don't understand is why everyone is always only doing infested. Xini this, xini that (old days) and now it's ODD to 100 waves threads x50. Some people need to stop relying on Vauban for everything to where its literally impossible to lose with Bastille up. Also considering that infested are so easy to kill (they only scale in HP not armor or shields). Community: I beg you, do other factions.

I do agree, besides host migrating there is one other method (useful for survival) that I'm aware of. The end game frames lag is a bug that really needs to be looked at.

The thing I don't understand is why everyone is always only doing infested. Xini this, xini that (old days) and now it's ODD to 100 waves threads x50. Some people need to stop relying on Vauban for everything to where its literally impossible to lose with Bastille up. Also considering that infested are so easy to kill (they only scale in HP not armor or shields). Community: I beg you, do other factions.

Well, you know that Grineers are pain and you need proper skills to kill them. People tend to choose easier ways of doing thing and Infested are that.

I would love to see some Grineer or Corpus wave 100 brag thread also. That is something to be done.

Well if you could go loki with radial disarm,Vauban,Frost to not be able to lose as well vs other factions.

What would make it more interesting is to have to protect a mobile target that moves around the level.  Almost like a rescue/survival combination. So u do not have to be camping at one spot.

Well if you could go loki with radial disarm,Vauban,Frost to not be able to lose as well vs other factions.

What would make it more interesting is to have to protect a mobile target that moves around the level.  Almost like a rescue/survival combination. So u do not have to be camping at one spot.

Well, Grineers and Corpus at least have ninja-shoot through bubble units that can instakill pod at certain level. That raises some awareness.

Well, you know that Grineers are pain and you need proper skills to kill them. People tend to choose easier ways of doing thing and Infested are that.

I would love to see some Grineer or Corpus wave 100 brag thread also. That is something to be done.

Ahh well, all of my 100+ grineer/corpus completions for this patch have just been added to the "Un-Official damage 2.0 defense leaderboard" thread. Creating a whole new thread about just 100 waves is silly. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/142008-un-official-defense-leaderboard-lifetime-20/

EDIT:

Well, the whole reason I say that about Vauban is that he is a single frame. Using 3 frames to "never lose" seems sort of silly, unless you want to spend 10 hours in a defense.

Edited by -XeqtR

lol pathetic....

do it without the OP nade launchers and use REAL weapons

if nothing else these pics show that the only endgame weapons are the Nade launchers.....

skill pffff yeah

Its no big deal really. Have a nova, vauban, a couple of penta's/ogris and you're set.

2014-01-03_00009_zpsaca20203.jpg

Not a big deal

yo ppl just chill we just posted some pictures and that is it ...we got to wave 101 that is the cap atm :)

we wish you all the best of luck and hope many theno warriors will do the same... and yes it is not big deal

Power to the gamers  !!!

warlord " dr.sick " from clan " Darkness Rising "

Edited by dr.sick

nope ANY weapons that aren't OP nade launchers L2R maybe

your just proving my point that the nade launchers are way superior....

none is arguing about that i think... AoE weapons with massive ammo efficiency are OP in any given game when dealing with brainless hordes of melee foes that can be CC'ed to death

none is arguing about that i think... AoE weapons with massive ammo efficiency are OP in any given game when dealing with brainless hordes of melee foes that can be CC'ed to death

those weapons are OP against anything not just brainless melee foes

these weapons are basically Aoe insta killing rooms after rooms bring a whole team that uses them and you don't need to care about reload...

one of my T3 exterminate run was that a run bicous 2 guy had these kinde of weapons and throught the whole map I was just running after them without stoping or killing anything even once bicous they were blowing op everything in seconds mission accomplished......

whats the point of weapons like these ???

they need DMG reduction seriously.....

One of the biggest challenge here is having the concetration to keep it up untill wave 100!

You have to at least congratulate them for that, so congratz guys!

By the way, did the enemy level reset back to 20 at wave 101?

yes they reset so i can confirmed that !! it was lvl 25

Edited by dr.sick