The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Like This Change About Forma

SALE94

Option to start crafting multiple projects of forma at foundry at same time?
It could be feature the more mastery rank you have, the more bps of forma you can start

Forma is tool for more *mastery*  time of  the gun/with the gun  by   using it more,  and adding more polarity and end result is more power.

By unlocking mastery we unlock more guns/material too master.

So why not put 2 things together, you would not s***w people that do rush forma.

Also when you for example have job that you know well, ofc you will do more stuff in less time with more ease than newcomer.

Tenno-s  craft and craft try, craft some more, it makes sense you would gain experience with crafting.

Edited by SALE94

Rush ? forma ? why ?

its just 20 plat buy it lol

its cheap as hell lol

im sitting on 25 forma BP's. if i farmed 3 orokin cells and 22 neural sensors I could build them all. but no DE decided that it would take 24 hours to build one at a time, arguably making this the most ineffective crafting system. it would take me 600 hours total to build 25 forma...

im sitting on 25 forma BP's. if i farmed 3 orokin cells and 22 neural sensors I could build them all. but no DE decided that it would take 24 hours to build one at a time, arguably making this the most ineffective crafting system. it would take me 600 hours total to build 25 forma...

how much a Forma Rush costs ?

how much a Forma Rush costs ?

i think its 25 bp to rush. i know i know 12 hour items have a cost of 25 bp so it might be more, but theres no way im rushing a consumable..thats just stupid. this is probably another way for DE to just make more money.

Forma seems fine as it is, think thats why DE hasn't changed it for a long time. Don't fix anything that ain't broken they say.

In my opinion, changing the craft duration from 24 hours to 12 hours would really please me, but the chances of that happening are pretty slim i guess.

...arguably making this the most ineffective crafting system...

Have you played Firefall? è_é

@OP

It would be nice to allow us to craft multiple items of the same type depending on our Mastery Rank.

Maybe extra "duplication slot" every 5 Mastery Ranks. And give the Founders and Prime Access members a bonus slot on top.

Not only will it be usefull for forma's, but also for items such as ammo/hp/energy/shield restores and OD keys.