The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bows Should Have Some Of The Highest Status Chances

es.iiden

here's my reasoning. Bows traditionally can have coatings applied to the tips of the arrowhead to inflict various ailments. With the ways bows are used naturally they should have a high because each bow has a concentration of an element on it. Im well aware that DE stated that they were working from the ground up with status chances but i think these would help bows shine abit more than they do now.

I also think thunderbolt should work in conjunction with other elemental procs in that it should cause an AOE field upon detonation of that element.

You can only count on utility so much before a weapon's damage just starts to fall off. Bows would have to have an almost 100% status chance to even start to keep up with the status proc rate of rapid fire weapons.

There's also the fact that procs also deal double damage. It was mentioned in another thread the other day, think it was one of the Wraith Viper ones with evidence to back it up.

Bows still need more than that, but that'd be a good start. I'd say fast projectiles and maybe innate punch-through on charge would also be sufficient.

There's also the fact that procs also deal double damage. It was mentioned in another thread the other day, think it was one of the Wraith Viper ones with evidence to back it up.

Bows still need more than that, but that'd be a good start. I'd say fast projectiles and maybe innate punch-through on charge would also be sufficient.

The user who referenced that is still doing research with another player to see if this is true.

The user who referenced that is still doing research with another player to see if this is true.

Good to know, thanks.

Alright, so I as messing around with my Dread today and noticed that I was getting a lot of procs. Mostly Slash, with some Magnetic or Corrosive (depending on what was equipped) in between. I wanted to know if anyone else noticed something similar, especially on fully-charged shots.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

this makes so much sense, the very nature of a arrow heads damage with potential harmful substances and protruding shaft embedded deeply into soft tissue and vital organs or just plain shearing right through would be extremely debilitating and would definitely give someone a status 

it just feels right that if any primary weapon will inflict a high status it would be the bow type weapons

After more test runs today in various modes, it really does feel like I'm getting lots of procs with my bow. My unforma'd Dread has 23% status chance right now, but perhaps the RNG has been kind to me lately because it feels like way more than that. Has anyone else noticed this?