Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think Its Better To Keep The Repetitive "heavy Grineer" Report Back

Freelancer27

It's because we'll find the new (Update 11.6) reports kinda harder for us to know if there are any Napalms that come across our screens.

Even now the Bombards becomes a decent threat due to their Blast effects.

We can just simply lower the volume of the Lotus reports, by the way.

It's because we'll find the new (Update 11.6) reports kinda harder for us to know if there are any Napalms that come across our screens.

Not Really. 

1. Are you on a Grineer tileset. If yes proceed to 2, if no stop here.

2. Are you beyond the planet Mecury. If yes proceed to 3, if no stop here (disclaimer you will find them on Apollodorus if you stay long enough).

3. Heavy Grineer are inbound. 

First heavy grineer message = they've just started to spawn = they'll soon be all over the place.

What we need (on ED and Survival missions) is rather "The Grineer just decided to sent their heavy troops, don't let them stop you" and "You can encounter ellite units now, be aware"

Edited by Angius

i think he means that the lotus continues every 2 sec warnings were actually more useful then what we originally thought. or at least thats what feel and interpreted from this. i found it useful not sure how people find it annoying its nice to hear something/someone supporting our mission.

i think he means that the lotus continues every 2 sec warnings were actually more useful then what we originally thought. or at least thats what feel and interpreted from this. i found it useful not sure how people find it annoying its nice to hear something/someone supporting our mission.

Not when you're hearing constant flow of "heavy unit approaching". And by constant, I mean constant. Pretty much only heavies on a map, and Lotus informing us about every. If not the interval, I bet, that Lotus voices will overlap eachother. So, no, those are not useful, those are annoying. Especially when you know, that heavies are everywhere. It's like hearing constant "do not cross the road, there are cars approaching" even if you can see perfectly fine, that the road is full of them in both directions.

Not when you're hearing constant flow of "heavy unit approaching". And by constant, I mean constant. Pretty much only heavies on a map, and Lotus informing us about every. If not the interval, I bet, that Lotus voices will overlap eachother. So, no, those are not useful, those are annoying. Especially when you know, that heavies are everywhere. It's like hearing constant "do not cross the road, there are cars approaching" even if you can see perfectly fine, that the road is full of them in both directions.

well either way i find it useful and i never experienced that constant heavy unit approaching line over and over again even when the map was full of heavy units it would just stop (this is before the update)