Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hows The Flakker De Made?(Borderlands 2 Reference)

luanle21

now for those of you who had played borderlands 2 and gotten a Flakker then u should know wat im geting at of the game vs the warframe version

wats the limit on it? and how decent is it vs corpus, cause dmg seem quite high so...

Edited by luanle21

now for those of you who had played borderlands 2 and gotten a Flakker then u should know wat im geting at of the game vs the warframe version

wats the limit on it? and how decent is it vs corpus, cause dmg seem quite high so...

It's more along the line of http://unreal.wikia.com/wiki/Flak_Cannon'>Unreal Tournament's Flak Cannon.... because, you know, they did it first and surprise, Digital Extremes was one of the main developper of the Unreal Tournament serie.

Same with the http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/Bio_Rifle'>Stug's equivalence to the Bio Rifle.

I'd say no, just because I don't consider Flak Cannons shotguns. Similar mechanics, yes, but this fits more with the "specialty" theme.

If it uses shotgun mods, it's a shotgun.

If it has fall off damage, and uses pistol mods, it's a hand cannon.

These are the rules of Warframe. Question them not.

lol, Drakgoon is NOTHING like the Flakker. Now you've reminded me of the Flakker cult on the gbx forums. It's a good gun, though, I won't deny that.

WF now has just about every gun unique to UT. Flak Cannon, Ripper, Link Gun (kind of), Shock Combo, Pulse Gun, BioRifle.

And I'm not entirely certain about BL2's weapon system being outright better than WF's, depends on what you mean by that. Personally I like BL1's better but that's just me.

lol, Drakgoon is NOTHING like the Flakker. Now you've reminded me of the Flakker cult on the gbx forums. It's a good gun, though, I won't deny that.

WF now has just about every gun unique to UT. Flak Cannon, Ripper, Link Gun (kind of), Shock Combo, Pulse Gun, BioRifle.

And I'm not entirely certain about BL2's weapon system being outright better than WF's, depends on what you mean by that. Personally I like BL1's better but that's just me.

BL1 was better im just was wondering if it was as bad as the flakker ;/ (lack of pole slot is annoyin on the gun)