Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solar Assassins

(PSN)wintersandman

seems interesting to join and try out. I have about half the frames and building more. I can fill a decent amount of roles. I am a bit of a night owl though except on my days off. My psn is Desurahawk. looking forward for an invite

An invite you will get.  I think we are mostly night owls given how late we play and the sheer amount of bloodlust we have.

Interested in the clan.

Mature Player (US) 

Evening and Weekend Player

Dedicated Trinity Player, growing into a better support role. Would love to give Blessings to the whole clan!

PSN: Outlaw_Overlord

Message me on PSN, or invite me in-game. Looking forward to it.

Awesome. Will shoot you an invite in a bit.

hi :)

is it still possible to join your clan?

playing on your own is possible, playing with clanmates would be more fun.

I am playing for around a week now.

Maxed out my first Warframe and waiting for my second Warframe to get delivered ;)

If you have any question feel free to ask.

PSN Whinegummi

hi :)

is it still possible to join your clan?

playing on your own is possible, playing with clanmates would be more fun.

I am playing for around a week now.

Maxed out my first Warframe and waiting for my second Warframe to get delivered ;)

If you have any question feel free to ask.

PSN Whinegummi

Yup! Welcome aboard and invite sent.  Playing with people is MUCH more fun as this game can get repetitive without fun clanmates. 

Greetings,

We are a mature audience and expanding our ranks. We currently have all research built and are looking for fellow clan mates who just like to play together. We enjoy helping our fellow teammates either level, farm warframes, mods, or seek any other treasures that a mission may hold. 

As a collective we are always trying to better ourselves by playing various warframes or striving for an extra five rounds or five minutes. 

We are still a small clan respectively with fewer than 30 members. We like to have fun and try to find our own fun in the absence of new content. Sometimes the simple joys are the best.

So if this sounds up your alley. 

Leave a reply

Send a PM on the Forums

Send a PM in Game

Or hit me up on PSN

All communications methods work and if you just want to check us out for a few runs. Please by all means. No commitment is required.

We will not call you and solicit for surveys

We will not email you with the latest updates

We will not try and sell you a car

We just like potatoes, exploding Grineer, and fusion cores.

Regards,

Wintersandman

AKA Winter

AKA Sandman

AKA Winters

AKA You just blew yourself up again

I would like to join.

Been wandering the solar system a lone shadow fighting.. guns blazing... killing. Now I wish to step out the shadows and into the light hopefully along side you fellow assassins. Lets killem all together ( mainly Stalker.. I got a score to settle with him.) if you would honor me with an invite. Ash out.

Invited! I think we all have a score to settle with the Stalker.  Personally, I just want to mug him for his kunai, but pretty sure he deserves it.

Invited! I think we all have a score to settle with the Stalker.  Personally, I just want to mug him for his kunai, but pretty sure he deserves it.

Lol damn right.. those kunais are dope. But.. this is personal. He screwed me out my one and so far only lucky chance to get a berserker mod which I would of had if he didn't catch me slipping. I was searching the whole galaxy for that mod. I'm still pissed about that lol

Lol damn right.. those kunais are dope. But.. this is personal. He screwed me out my one and so far only lucky chance to get a berserker mod which I would of had if he didn't catch me slipping. I was searching the whole galaxy for that mod. I'm still &!$$ed about that lol

Oh yeah, Death is too good for him. We need to build a torture chamber in the Dojo and drag him back there. Maybe get some dissection tips from Alad V.