Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solar Assassins

(PSN)wintersandman

Evening Winter/Xanxus,

I'm currently looking for some guys to play with, this clan grabbed my attention.

I'm still kinda new to the game, only racked up about 12-13 hours. But grabbed the basics of the game. Still only using the basic weapons/Warframe (Excalibur :D) but grabbed some blueprints of some I want (Paris bow, that big Axe (Can't remember the name xD) And nearly got the parts for Nyx.

I'm usually on when I'm not eating/working or sleeping, kinda addicted to this at the moment :D

Hoping you guys will be able to help me out and improve :D

I also like Blowing up Grineer (But the Infested even more, they have a satisfying "Splat" to them :P)

Evening Winter/Xanxus,

I'm currently looking for some guys to play with, this clan grabbed my attention.

I'm still kinda new to the game, only racked up about 12-13 hours. But grabbed the basics of the game. Still only using the basic weapons/Warframe (Excalibur :D) but grabbed some blueprints of some I want (Paris bow, that big Axe (Can't remember the name xD) And nearly got the parts for Nyx.

I'm usually on when I'm not eating/working or sleeping, kinda addicted to this at the moment :D

Hoping you guys will be able to help me out and improve :D

I also like Blowing up Grineer (But the Infested even more, they have a satisfying "Splat" to them :P)

Welcome aboard. You should have an invite waiting for you

Barracks must be built! Progress will start tonight.

Pish posh. Building them now.

Now that we are going to have like 70 slots to fill, maybe we should make a recruitment video. I'm thinking maybe just you blowing yourself up with Penta/Ogris, getting Kung-fu kicked in the head by disarmed Moas, etc.

First off is a theme song to go along with the video. I originally wanted to do "Here I Go Again" but couldn't think of an appropriate video.

We could do the Loki/Nyx combo on a corpus level and equip the obex. Then play "Kung-Fu Fighting". That seems more ninja like.

Or we could Penta/Ogris video with POD in the background.

I mean, as long as I (and the rest of the clan I guess) gets to watch you die repeatedly and maybe a few times in slow motion, I don't really think the details matter much. Maybe we could use Oops, I Did it Again to make your deaths more emasculating.

Oh, I suppose this is a recruiting thread so I should probably do that.  Hey guys and gals, join or whatever! We're fun sometimes.

I have a large majority of the warframes built. and a good amount of weapons. Im looking for a group of people to do runs with, either for fun, or to farm. Though i dislike impatient players who just rush objectives. I like to take my time and survive as long as i can. I generally play a supportive role, however the players that i usually end up playing with keeps me from leveling my nyx and trinity. I tend to play Frost, Nekros, Rhino, and Vauban for most situations. Im currently looking to change clans, as my current one is inactive.

Im always looking to have a good time, whether it be trying to use a ogris in close quarters sheerly to gib an entire grineer brigade (Rhino recommended xD) or sitting back and trying to play a mission silently (which is refreshing once in a while) I'm more than willing to help out a fellow Tenno, im always helping people aquire mods, or i can test weapons out before someone goes through the effort of crafting it. I can tell you my personal pros and cons to just about everything. Or for example, i spend the past week or so grinding the cicero map and created multiple vermilion antitoxins just to help people grab their rewards. I try my best to let people know that there is a good alert drop, or if there's a survival mission that seems to be handing out better mods or something.

I know this all wasn't necessary, but i'm really bored at work atm. So why not..  If you guys have a open spot im more than willing to quit my clan to join yours. Just send me a PSN message. I'm usually online between 5pm-11pm m-f  and nearly all day on the weekends (depending)