Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solar Assassins

(PSN)wintersandman

People keep asking about ranking up in the clan and I shall post here as well.

We started as a super small group and it was just us for the longest time. We want to keep that intimate, family vibe as we grow and anything that furthers that goal is very relevant to gaining rank in the clan.  Reach out and party up with people in the clan, be active, help out others and lets slaughter anything that gets in our way.

Also, it's not necessarily worth a rank but hating Excalibur makes a good first impression with me.

You can play warframe on the vita <.<?  Is this that ps4 screen streaming thing or something?

Yeah, remote play on the Vita just basically streams your PS4 screen to the vita and lets you use the vita as a controller. It's a little hard to use the Vita for Warframe so far but I can still hold my own.  Might need to remap some controls.

Yeah, remote play on the Vita just basically streams your PS4 screen to the vita and lets you use the vita as a controller. It's a little hard to use the Vita for Warframe so far but I can still hold my own.  Might need to remap some controls.

Now can you use that from a network anywhere, or does the ps4 have to be on the same network?

Now can you use that from a network anywhere, or does the ps4 have to be on the same network?

It is definitely smoother on the same network.  I know Sketchy likes to use it when his wife is watching something on tv and he can't play the real PS4. It is a little hit or miss when you do it from different networks but I've totally played on my office wifi with Winter and still got like 250 kills with Trinity.  Definitely playable.  

It is definitely smoother on the same network.  I know Sketchy likes to use it when his wife is watching something on tv and he can't play the real PS4. It is a little hit or miss when you do it from different networks but I've totally played on my office wifi with Winter and still got like 250 kills with Trinity.  Definitely playable.  

Sweet, i thought it was limited to LAN. I might actually look into getting one now.. No more missing alerts for me ^^ 

Thanks for the info xD

Hello! i am at a mastery rank of 3 about to be 4. i only have excalibur warframe but that is part of why i want to join a clan is to get help getting all the rest of the suits. have decent weapons getting better. just started like two weeks ago though so ive been quickly growing. i share the ps4 with my brother so there is almost always someone playing, probably will be me that does more with the clan though.. I can only play on weekends since i have college during the week, looking for a clan to join to help me grind and unlock/find things. also havent done any void missions so itd be nice for someone to go through those with me. anyways, just wanted to give some background.  my psn is ickyickes in case it doesnt show up. Would love to join if you have room still