Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is Drakgoon's Ammo 540?

Twilight053

Push the product out the door and watch it go!  We're in beta, who caaaaaaares?  ;P

EDIT:  I do agree though.  This thing has infinite ammo... But so does the Penta... and that's even more OP... So... : /

Edited by Auramau

it should be 540 because its not a shot gun, its a FLAK CANNON with shot gun mods(because got multi shot)! 

read description of this gun in store.

So, why ogris and penta 540?(not 120?) its not a shotgun too.

Edited by Aquartos

shhhhh its already good. dont complain about the good things or don't metion them. we dont want the nerf hammer hitting it. :)

, said the playerbase about QT+R.

OT: If it's intentional, it's nonsensical. It's clearly a shotgun; why on earth should it use rifle ammo? The playerbase has been complaining about Ogris and the like using rifle ammo for the past half a year. Do they really think they're helping the situation?

It needs a fix.

, said the playerbase about QT+R.

OT: If it's intentional, it's nonsensical. It's clearly a shotgun; why on earth should it use rifle ammo? The playerbase has been complaining about Ogris and the like using rifle ammo for the past half a year. Do they really think they're helping the situation?

It needs a fix.

The playerbase has not been complaining about Ogris ammo.

A few random forum goers have.

it should be 540 because its not a shot gun, its a FLAK CANNON with shot gun mods(because got multi shot)! 

read description of this gun in store.

You should as well. It is describing a blunderbuss, aka a shotgun. Shotguns did not always fire clean pellets, but shrapnel, nails, glass you name it. Tell me how it is not a shotgun beyond chanting a meaningless name? How does it act as something different than a shotgun with a interesting fire mechanic?

Yeah i still hope every weapon will get its very own ammo pool

Drakgoon is a shotgun and hsould have 120

Penta/Ogris need way less i would say sniper pool

and weapons like the cestra need more, the damage comes from the amount of bullets not from the power of the bullet. So you spit out 3 times the amount for the same damage of a normal gun if you know what i mean.

Ignis should not reload all around if you ask me but keep the ammo pool.

and weapons like the cestra need more, the damage comes from the amount of bullets not from the power of the bullet. So you spit out 3 times the amount for the same damage of a normal gun if you know what i mean.

Oh god.. How much ammo would you give for the Vipers then o.O

The playerbase has not been complaining about Ogris ammo.A few random forum goers have.

Recently. It was a much, much bigger topic many months ago, but since DE neglected it for so long, the players just kinda grew to accept it as part of the game, like they did with the whole Rushing issue.