Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roller Spam... Really...

ClockworkSpectre

Guest Sess1on

DE really needs to do something about the rollers and seekers (especially the seekers) because once Warframe launches on Steam you can bet those two will be the most frequently posted/complained about thing on the forums. IMO rollers need to be toned down and seekers need to be removed completely.

You know theres a stealth pet right?

Yes, I also know that in it's current state, it actually makes it HARDER to be stealthy. But that's besides the point, I just don't like the pets, I think they're silly, 'sif a badass space ninja would have have foolish bumbling robot sidekick.

The electricution rollers are just plain bull, the only thing I've found so far to be generally unfun to fight since unless you're Korean you ain't gonna shoot them before they screw you up.

I don't think all the micro skills in the world can shoot the rollers.

You need to be on some performance-enhancing drug to shoot the rollers for how tiny and how inconsistent their hitboxes are. They're hard enough to shoot stationary.

Come on, folks, you all know that DE does exactly the opposite of what they say they are going to do.

A while back people were complaining about stun lock and they were all like, ok cool we's see. What happened? They are a bunch of enemies that stun and stagger.

Recently people were complaining basically about the same thing but using a different tactic saying they wanted to feel like actual ninjas and not dudes that fall over from the slightest hit. The live stream has them mention old men ninjas saying they were going to mess with that and... what happened? U7 where EVERYONE was dying over the slightest hit.

Stop complaining about rollers guys, you're only feeding the devs tears.

They survive off those tears, they thrive off them.

That's the whole reason the ONE and ONLY new boss in Update 7 spawns rollers non-stop. Because DE wants to feed off your tears.