Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many More Deep Freezes, T2 Surv Keys And Cryo Rounds?

SALTLIGHT

How many more of these must i get before i can finally get a volt systems? been farming there for 3 day/night and still no volt systems in casta 

and NORTH WIND

AND T2 SURVIVALS! PLEASE STOP GIVING ALL THESE ALREADY

Edited by SaltLight

Don't know if things changed since today's patch but all 3 volt parts have been dropping left and right for me in survival.  Yesterday doing a 30+ minute run I got all 3 parts from one mission alone.  So while others are not wanting a bunch of north winds, I don't want all these volt parts I'm getting.

Don't know if things changed since today's patch but all 3 volt parts have been dropping left and right for me in survival.  Yesterday doing a 30+ minute run I got all 3 parts from one mission alone.  So while others are not wanting a bunch of north winds, I don't want all these volt parts I'm getting.

It's because you already have Volt. People who don't have it don't get the parts. RNGesus has spoken.

I have also been on the hunt for Volt systems. I have received the helmet and chassis blueprint multiple times. I am now considering simply buying him due to having a cheap price and coming with an inventory slot+catalyst. In fact, maybe I'll just do that right now.

I thought like this while trying to get the god damn reaper blade, spent a full week of doing nothing but t3 mob defence when i got on to play. This morning i woke up and thought i would do one before i got ready and what do you know... I GOT IT.

Went through an easy 50-70 keys for the blade, while getting the other parts in about an hour..

Edited by (PS4)InVaLiD94

I'd recommend a survival mission. I usually run saturn for affinity and the chance of some extra orokin cells, and on those missions volt chassis and helm are pretty common. have yet to run into the systems, though. so I'd say try nuovo? Idk what has the best chance to drop volt systems BP's, but assuming its on survival, a T3 survival might have a higher chance than on saturn (which is T1. very unfortunate. I have so many useless T1 keys)