Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Units..... Grineer/corpus Hero Units

-Mandachordian-Tenno-

Hi! hello

I dont know where to put this so i posted it here..
:edit: someone told me to post it here

I was playing warframe mowing down enemies somewhat easily then i thought of this.
DE should create new heavy units that can carry their own versus warframes.

Grineer Saboteur- This Unit can emit a visual scrambler or whatever that can make other grineer see invisible warframes but it has a range. / bad vs Loki/Ash/ or anyone with a shade sentinel on, cant see through walls so you can still stealth.

Grineer Fireman- has resistance to fire and carries an axe and a fire extinguisher/ ice dmg? /bad vs ember

Grineer Juggernaut- Melee heavies that rely on charging(knockback or knockdown?)/?Alloy aroma

Grineer Medic- Gives healing pulses to grineer units, attacks with some kind of acrid?/ like an ancient healer

Grineer Radio Unit- Calls Backup- in a room if this unit sees you it will call backup in 10 seconds it would double the units pouring in the room it must have however be within a few meters around you so you wont get overwhelmed by the additional reinforcements

Grineer Engineer- Makes Small Contraptions that fire darts and/or lobs plasma grenades.

Corpus Space-Walker- Units that just came in from outside the spaceship fixing the outer hull and stuff, can float around and use the Spectra 

Corpus Shielded Moa- Has A riot shield and can bash your head in but no ranged weapon, just the karate baton moas use when they ave no weapons.. :)

Corpus Stealth - these units will be invisible only if they stand still, nef anyo's troopers??

Corpus Heavy Scavenger- they just got more greedier, stops carriers from looting, within a certain range of course.

so yeah, please if you like/dislike please post some feedbacks and suggestions or insult me or whatever, sorry for my english though

Very nice ideas.

I will address each idea within the quote box and number them also.

Grineer Saboteur- This Unit can emit a visual scrambler or whatever that can make other grineer see invisible warframes but it has a range. / bad vs Loki/Ash/ or anyone with a shade sentinel on, cant see through walls so you can still stealth.

1 - I like this concept,but not for mobs. I think one particular mob should have this tech for suretho. Like visors to see invisible frames. It would be op if a mob enabled all other mobs to do this tho. Just leave it to one enemy type.

Grineer Fireman- has resistance to fire and carries an axe and a fire extinguisher/ ice dmg? /bad vs ember

2 - Smart. You would think after all the encounter they done had with Tenno they would start making counter tech to deal with them. I would love a mob like this and would for some strange reason like to see my frame get hosed down :D

Grineer Juggernaut- Melee heavies that rely on charging(knockback or knockdown?)/?Alloy aroma

3 - Nice. Like to see Rhino and Valkyr go up vs these guys. Also gives a change in melee types attacking the cyropods, etc. These are a nice idea.

Grineer Medic- Gives healing pulses to grineer units, attacks with some kind of acrid?/ like an ancient healer

4 - For a military like faction I am surprise they dont already have medics. Out of all ideas I think i like this one. I would like to deal with the challenege of ridding the medic from the other side.

I play Hawkens, a pvp mech game. One of the mechs (out of 15) is a tech (healer) and a good tech is an annoying tech, Lol We always focus on that damn tech healing enemies that are soooo close to death.

I would like that rage inducing feature in this game too :D  Grineers need medics!!!

Grineer Radio Unit- Calls Backup- in a room if this unit sees you it will call backup in 10 seconds it would double the units pouring in the room it must have however be within a few meters around you so you wont get overwhelmed by the additional reinforcements

5 - There's something like this, they walk to the consoles to trigger alarms to call for backup. We dont really need to waste data for this mob type for this purpose. Imo.

Grineer Engineer- Makes Small Contraptions that fire darts and/or lobs plasma grenades.

6 - Corpus have a guy like this, wouldnt hurt for Grineer, tho this guy could be on the bottom of the list. I like the earlier types more.

Corpus Space-Walker- Units that just came in from outside the spaceship fixing the outer hull and stuff, can float around and use the Spectra 

7 - They have mobs like this on Phobos? and had them in the Cicero event. Would like to see more of them. Aiming for them while they fly around.

Corpus Shielded Moa- Has A riot shield and can bash your head in but no ranged weapon, just the karate baton moas use when they ave no weapons.. :)

8 - Lol

Corpus Stealth - these units will be invisible only if they stand still, nef anyo's troopers??

9 - I want this! Would make the game more/challenging imo.

Corpus Heavy Scavenger- they just got more greedier, stops carriers from looting, within a certain range of course.

10 - Interesting.

so yeah, please if you like/dislike please post some feedbacks and suggestions or insult me or whatever, sorry for my english though

yeah i thought like...

these factions have been probably dealing with the tenno for probably like probably 1000yrs(in-lore) or less, with the tenno popping out every now and then but they're few, you know? the tenno wakes up with amnesia they dont know what year it is, some tenno have been woken up earlier, and now they havent even tried to counter any abilities they possess

and whats ironic is... the stalker's been here for millennia, watched the grineer and corpus grow to what they are now, the stalker should probably teach them how to counter tenno if he really is against us, even if it was just a little info on them??

they all seem like fun ideas to me, i especially like the grineer healer and corpus space walker.

the space walker gives me an idea for a level where we, as tenno, have to go outside of the ship and fight out there for part of it. or repair a ship that we own and they come to attack.

they all seem like fun ideas to me, i especially like the grineer healer and corpus space walker.

the space walker gives me an idea for a level where we, as tenno, have to go outside of the ship and fight out there for part of it. or repair a ship that we own and they come to attack.

yeah i suppose these guys are gonna be tileset-specific but thanks :)