Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Drops

Avnyr

Question

Can any of u guys tell me exacly where it drops all blueprints for those new warframes?? I'm so eager to farm them.... but i don't know where they drop exacly.... i have tryed google but it can't show me neather.... well i know that Update 7 is recent and well if any of u guys knows anything plz but plz tell me something.

8 answers to this question

yes i usually try warframe wiki but are nothing there... still i will check it again thanks alot.... and good game to u :D

Here is the link: http://warframe.wiki...Saryn_(Warframe)

Good luck on drops, took me like 20-30 runs just for Chassis.

Edit : Can't link it properly it seems you need to add ) at the end of the link.

Edited by Andrih

Banshee ONLY drops from Endless defense missions as a reward for surviving, and they only appear as a POSSIBLE (as in not guarenteed) prize after wave 20 and up.

Know if the chances increase as you survive more waves? I could possibly get to 50 with a few friends as Loki... Decoy and a Trinity can get real good progress since large amount of energy/health and get a decoy placed where they ignore you and just get shot to death 100times :P

Volt and Ash would be a help too with their Warframe ability just clearing the place clean. Easy progress there.