Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Warframe Ability Cards Drop At Some Point?

redregon

Because although i have the two excaliburs (and the two sets of skills) i somehow got it in my head to try fusing two of the slash-dashes... and, i'm wondering if that's a move i'm going to later regret.

So, will the native abilities at some point drop or are these "once you lose them, they're gone, gone, gone" kinds of things?

Because although i have the two excaliburs (and the two sets of skills) i somehow got it in my head to try fusing two of the slash-dashes... and, i'm wondering if that's a move i'm going to later regret.

So, will the native abilities at some point drop or are these "once you lose them, they're gone, gone, gone" kinds of things?

They're not gone forever. Also, it is a good move to combine duplicates because that is the most efficient way to fuse without losing a lot of money. Also keep in mind, there's a strong possibility that location affects what mods are dropped. I've gotten many multishots and critical mods from Mercury, many elemental based mods from Venus and many power mods from Jupiter and Eris.

So if you want to find more power mods, head on over to Jupiter, mission Io or Callisto.