The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disappearance Of Fang Prime Blade

sorq

It's been a real hassle to play 20min+ and get the same reward over and over. 

Not sure if this is a bug.

Played 12 runs of T3 Defense and i got Braton Prime Barrel for ALL the runs.

I believe this is just another one of those times when one Single reward is given, just like the Bronco Prime Barrel in T3 Cap and Glaive Prime Disc in T3 Defense previously.

Please fix this thing because for consecutively 12 runs i get the same thing. I don't know how to find Fang Prime Blade anymore. Anyone experiencing the same thing?

I believe this is just another one of those times when one Single reward is given, just like the Bronco Prime Barrel in T3 Cap and Glaive Prime Disc in T3 Defense previously.

Please fix this thing because for consecutively 12 runs i get the same thing. I don't know how to find Fang Prime Blade anymore. Anyone experiencing the same thing?

Meanwhile i am sitting with 7 fang blades but can't trade em.

The void defenses are handled very badly. I've done about 20 T3 defenses in the last week to get the Glaive Prime Blueprint.

Results:

8 Braton Prime Barrels

6 Glaive Prime Discs

1 Braton Prime Receiver

1 Fang Prime Blade

1 Forma Blueprint

3 whole Forma (Didn't they have 1% drop chance?)

Considering you have to sacrifice about 30 minutes everytime, maybe 20 if you're fast, the rewards are really bad.

DE really needs to do something about void defenses, I'm tired of getting the same crap all the time in a time where I could've done 5 different void missions.

Over the last few days we did lots of T3 Defense runs. We did 14 runs and got 1 Braton Prime barrel, 6 Forma blueprints, 5 Glaive discs, and 2 Forma.

The Fang Prime Blade and Braton Prime Receiver are supposed to be uncommon drops, but haven't seen any yet. Something doesn't seem right...

Seems like we should be getting blades and receivers before we get Forma...

Edited by Fayde8

It's really bad for the T3 defenses, everything else you can crank out in like 5 - 10 mins so playing 20 - 30 mins for a forma bp is a kick in the greedy milk maker. I lost count of how many T3 defenses I've done. When I was trying for my last fang prime blade, it must have taken at least 20 attempts, most likely more. RNG is an unforgiving entity, but eventually with enough attempts it does show up

Edited by Komatoast

Got Fang Prime Blade today after like 6 days of runs. Got it after 12 runs today. Finally, I've completed the primes available up to date. 

(Less the founder's prime items.)

Edited by sorq

I just got another Fang Prime bp a few days ago when looking for Fang Prime handles, so I don't know what to say. It's supposed to be common, according to the wiki.

RnG is the main issue. Just like I have over 200 Tower capture (around 240 by now but i stop counting after 200) and I still missing the ember prime helmet...