Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Builds

Ifreet

Since we cannot mod melee % on warframes anymore (i think, unless there exist cards to do so). Using melee on boss is now not as viable and the better option is to use gun instead?

And if so that takes away loki and ash's main strength in terms of damage because maybe now even with invisibility the damage output still loses out on guns.

Any idea how should we build our Loki now? What sentinel should we use?

Right now I am using Akbolto, Gorgon, Dual Zoren. Right now the cards on my Loki are decoy, HP, shield, power efficient and shield recharge.

Usually, you would build power duration and some max energy as core mods... aside from the basic necessity of shield and health mods.

Power range is also good on Loki b/c you don't have to get too close to use your abilities correctly. But that's depending on your playstyle preference.

Edited by Stygi

I have gotten alot of melee % (nvm serration is a rifle % damage card lol), and True Steel will give you crit chance %, Fury will give you Fire rate % just keep your eyes peeled.

Edited by Arlayn

Usually, you would build power duration and some max energy as core mods... aside from the basic necessity of shield and health mods.

Ok would try that when I get those 2 cards. Seems like an invisible build too? Which melee weapon do you suggest since we can't stack melee % on warframe anymore? Do you think a Gram fits more since it is a better charged weapon?

I have gotten alot of melee % cards Serration gives 10% melee damage, and True Steel will give you crit chance %, Fury will give you Fire rate % just keep your eyes peeled.

Ok thats nice. But have you found any +% melee cards for warframe? This patch takes away that %melee damage on warframe which used to make normal attacks so much more imba.

Edited by Ifreet