The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Drakgoon Is A Real Treat !

keskejesuis

I really don't see a reason to nerf the drak, its the only shotty with a projectile travel time, it has slash damage which isn't good against anything but infested, and it has a charge time for maximum distance.  All in all it seems pretty balanced when you compare it to the hek, soma, and tigris.  Although I will have to say, either the damage falloff is really low or it doesn't exist.  Which needs to happen.

Otherwise, yeah now it has shotgun ammo.

I can't believe people actually thought it was supposed to have rifle ammo.  What the hell is wrong with you people?...

I think it's kind of sad that players have to feel like their weapons are going to get nerfed..

Instead of nerfing everything, shouldn't everything be getting buffed to be on par with the other stronger weapons?

meh.

Oh yeah, lets buff everything to Soma level.

That won't make the game too frickin' easy, LOL.

Oh yeah, lets buff everything to Soma level.

That won't make the game too frickin' easy, LOL.

I dunno, maybe wait for the enemy AI update that's been mentioned by DE recently before you make any decisions on wether or not weapons being on soma level is too much.

On a separate note; LOL using Soma as a guide for OP weapons. Soma is one of the first to start feeling the falloff at higher levels.

I can't believe people actually thought it was supposed to have rifle ammo.  What the hell is wrong with you people?...

The howitzer and rocket launcher in this game use rifle ammo, you can't really blame people for not understanding what DE's weapon designers are thinking.

Edited by LazyKnight

I think it's kind of sad that players have to feel like their weapons are going to get nerfed..

Instead of nerfing everything, shouldn't everything be getting buffed to be on par with the other stronger weapons?

meh.

Nerfs, buffs, I don't care. As long as the game gets balanced, it's not important which direction they take.

I don't even want to ptato or forma anything

after the dmg 2.0 destroyed weapons that I put time and effort into

I feel cheated and I just don't feel like investing into any weapons at all

im sitting on 10 catalysts and 24 formas (and bunch of bs for both) and I don't see myself using them in near future tbh

Edited by syle

meh.

See Flux/Synapse : working fine until you break them