The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade System

Kiwi

Well this is a good idea but, why just mods?

Actually i just thought about being able to trade anything. BUT There should be a trading 4digit pin you must enert to confirm trade to help prevent from hackers logging in ur account and stealing all your items!

:p

Trading system = Economy = Some players not able to get things because they dont have mods or credits to trade for it = Open season on trading platinium for credits = F2P can now buy snazzy asthetics and people with too much cash can essentially buy credits in game.

Sound good? XD

There needs to be a trade system for trading mods! Could be done in the pre-game lobby, or in game. Could be very helpful when your teammates "accidently" pickup your mods and you cant get them back

If people still playing Diablo 3, it's because of the Auction House. DE must consider it before the release date.

Since the latest patch the "accidental mod pickups" should be decreasing.

still happens alot even I myself got one or another mod unintentionally also sometimes it takes somewhat too long so we're able to pick it up so some smartass just run over it and take the mod away =(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm onestly? I think that Action House or Market would cut half of the game right now. Once you leveled the warframe/weapon to 30 ( and it does not take that much, even less the warframe ) the only thing that can improve and make better your character with weapons and such, are the mods. Im playing for tree days now, and not all the day, but still ( lucky or not ) i finded such remarcable mods that make me capable to do insane damage and have insane shields/health. What if those improvements that make you really strong, so strong, would have been acquired on the Action House or Market? Yes you can go for Pluto missions earlyer, but where is the fun? When you see the name "warframe" or "riffle", or what you need, from the mod dropped aren't you thinking "omgomgogmgomg i hope is a good mod!!" and after my friends pick up the mod too, and i listen that they are excited to find how good that mod could be, like i am, im happy! all of this is the game WARFRAME right now, why would you cut the Fun out of the game?

This is what i think, just my thoughts.

Edited by fatalis92

I think auction house like in D3, C9 or few other games could give the game some boost. This way players would be more attached to the game system and would give them another way of obtaining for example blueprints (of course for a price which will be made by selling player) than farming 5 days long. Of course simple auction house would be fatal as well, because if it were to simple and hard to use, it would leave bad experience on players further giving them bad attitude towards the product. But if you can make something even more advanced than they've had in C9, where you could searcher based on category, level, type, name and sorting by prices etc. than it would surelly boost the overall experience of players.

i was talking about this ages ago with my mates and that and i strongly agree however need to get a strong defence going if you want to stop hackers from trying to hack your account and steal all your S#&$ , i was also thinking about trading plat and that etc but that could be promoting mutli-boosting and scams included