Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can't Split Chamber Just Have 100% Multishot Maxed Out Already?

lMasterBetal

Think I'd rather see a Nightmare mod for snipers, with 3 ranks, 10% multishot per rank, than a further increase in general weapon damage.  It's too high already.  But for snipers, yeah, they need that bit of reliability.  So sniper only mod to give that that extra bit.

Edited by Axterix13

We definitely need it at 100%.  As others have stated not getting that second bullet against a heavy grineer gunner is terrible.  Those things can put out some nasty DPS and the Pride of Vectis is being able to quickly switch between face shotting them.  Even with that considered, not getting the 2 bullets ruins things big time. 

Same can be said for launchers and bows.  As things are Launchers can simply stack enough mods so that you won't need multishot until way later than Snipers and Bows, but still once you get to a certain level you realize your being gimped by that 10% and sometimes it can mean the mission.

If you realy want to put it at 110% or 105% just to keep up the randomness fine.  You can even add 10% to all my reload times or something crazy but 90% multishot?  C'mon...go do some survival with a bow, launcher, or sniper and tell me that's not a pain in the &#!.

I think you speak of the napalms kick to the balls form experience. I to have been dealt that pain.

Multishot should have more ranks on it on the rifle than the pistol. So, 10 ranks on Split Chamber. The pistols have to be effective enough to to a secondary so they are fine as is I think. I just hope that everyone agrees that rifle split chamber should have more multishot than a pistol. Due to it being your primary weapon.

I support this thread. If needed, have us fusion another rank on top of the current maximum. But 90% is really annoying with all weapons that are for single-shot, like bows and sniper rifles.

Bows and Sniper rifles should have separate multi shot  mods for them.

In fact, Snipers and Bows should have far more mods for them.

Things like follow up shot, hit an enemy with a critical hit, get an instant follow up shot.

Quick draw- Halve the charge time for bows (fast hands and speed trigger bonus applies on top of this)

etc etc.