Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Hud? A Different Ammo Counter?

TheDelta

I just thought since it's 2014 we could do with a new HUD. A HUD that's minimalist but gives the right info. Problem with the HUD now is that when you look at your affinity bar it's always blocked by the picture of your warframe and weapon. Maybe when they plan a new HUD they can include sentinel weapon and sentinel affinity when you look at player stats in game.

For the ammo counter my thoughts are why not just drain the ammo pool instead of the reload and deduct? That way you can estimate how much ammo you're actually shelling out and you can pick up ammo instantly instead of reloading then picking up the ammo.

These are just friendly suggestions of course. 

Slowpoke meme is not very effective. New HUD hasn't been put in yet, though can't wait.

But it's been said for a while that we're getting one.

With this: "I just thought since it's 2014 we could do with a new HUD. A HUD that's minimalist but gives the right info. Problem with the HUD now is that when you look at your affinity bar it's always blocked by the picture of your warframe and weapon." It sounds like they're saying that they should start making one.