The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi Guys

xicx

I've been lurking here a long time just figured i say hi to everyone, love this game, i have never been a committed game player but this game has got me hooked like bees with honey.Even though its beta the experience of this game is just real cool.Nothing ever gets old, looking forward for the new melee system and definitely getting me a ps4  so i can play this game more comfortably.

looking to attain all warframes and select the best  for offensive,destructive,solo/fun play, defensive and support. Somehow i play really comfortably with excalibur these days and i have him with no forma.

Need to work on my skills though, can't have a high damage weapon and no skill especially for high end game play.

My favorite warframe is saryn, she's like a real soldier, not invincible or caster dependent.

anyways thats it keep moving forward tenno.

Hey buddy, and in case you're rather new, welcome.

Saryn, huh? Wise choice. We need more of you kind of people.

Hey now, no need to manipulate the new guy.

psst, don't listen to ConcretePie.  Nekros or Rhino is best frame!  

hehheh :D  Glad to hear you're enjoying the game man!  Nice to see some enthusiastic members joining the forum community!

By the way: I was just teasing about which warframes are best... it's all just preference ;)