The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New-Ish Player Looking For Teammates

LikeLightning

First of all, hello, Warframe community.

I started playing about a week and change ago and I'm really liking the game. I'm generally not a fan of online multi-player games but the way this one is set up caught my attention. Playing with people instead of against them is a lot more appealing to me than your average competitive shooter and it means that the experienced players are generally helpful and not... y'know... jerks.

I had the great fortune of deciding to pick Mag as my first Warframe, and she is... just awesome. I don't think any other Warframe has better crowd control. She's a dream to play in Defense mode when hoards are charging at you. That being said, I'd gladly take any advice on what tactics to use or what mods I should be looking out for. I'd like to see how other Warframes fare as well. I've been trying to get my hands on Banshee blueprints, but that helmet... that's... that's difficult stuff. Finding that thing is difficult.So maybe I'll try to find Nyx or Saryn. I did enough Vey Hek runs to have two Oberon components, so I'll probably end up giving him a spin as well.

I've been playing long enough to understand the mods, fusing mods, finding blueprints components and I even got a sentinel, but any and all advice would be welcome. And I'd be happy to play with whoever's interested. I play usually at night New York City time. Anywhere from 8 to midnight. And since I sleep horrifically, I may catch the occasional 5:30AM game.

So in summation, Greetings and I hope I can help you take down some Grineer soon.

P.S. Here's my Steam profile in case anyone wants to do some Steam chatting: steamcommunity.com/id/The_Lamb_Speaks

Edited by LikeLightning

I could use a new friend.  And I'm recruiting for my clan as well.  Give this a read.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/112304-altara-now-recruiting/?hl=altara

If that sounds like your brand of vodka, let me know and I can send you a friend and clan invite.  I play during the evening/night US mountain time, so I think our playtimes would overlap well enough.

I've been playing about a week as well.  I have Excal and Ash so far and I would like some frinds to game with and a clan to join too.  Currently at the start of Phobos. 

Sounds awesome. I'm just about done working through Saturn, though I've taken a couple of detours along the way. I'll look you up.

What he said ^ look me up ingame if you need help or an experienced player not being a jerk

I think I will look you up and thanks!

I could use a new friend.  And I'm recruiting for my clan as well.  Give this a read.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/112304-altara-now-recruiting/?hl=altara

If that sounds like your brand of vodka, let me know and I can send you a friend and clan invite.  I play during the evening/night US mountain time, so I think our playtimes would overlap well enough.

My brand of Vodka is generaly Ketel One, but joining a small clan sounds fantastic. I should be logging alot of playtime this weekend, so I'm going to make it a point to add you to my friends list during that time.

Alright, this is going well. We're all making friends.