Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Will Succeed Mod Capacity Ignis(B)?

ZBreaker

Removed it from all weapons. Still having the same problem

Is it in a set B or C of any of your other weapons or on a sentinel weapon? If you can't find one it wouldn't be a bad idea to file a support ticket to see if your account is bugged.

Edited by LazyKnight

Removed it from all weapons. Still having the same problem

re-verify its removed, usually it tells you which weapon its interfering with, sometimes when i try doing fusion in a mod set on (B) it will tell me it will exceed points clearly when config B wouldnt, but it says that because config (A) has no points left, seems to be an odd bug

If in doubt just remove the mod from every single weapon that you have it equipped in. It is bound to be higher than capacity on one* of the weapons you own.

Would be nice if there was code that would prompt if you wanted to remove it from all profiles automatically >.>

Unfortunately, it may be giving you the wrong weapon name. Check sentinel weapons too.

Submit a ticket, include your ee.log and dxdiag.txt for a bug report.

Edited by DaftMeat

No, this is just weird for some reason. I get this problem, modding frames, too. Let's say I'm leveling overextended on my Frost Prime equipped on slot A and not B, but because slot B is at 0 mod capacity remaining, it claims my frost is out of slots on config B.

Just take one of the mods off the slot you're having problems in, it doesn't matter if its equipped, sometimes it just bugs out.

No, this is just weird for some reason. I get this problem, modding frames, too. Let's say I'm leveling overextended on my Frost Prime equipped on slot A and not B, but because slot B is at 0 mod capacity remaining, it claims my frost is out of slots on config B.

Just take one of the mods off the slot you're having problems in, it doesn't matter if its equipped, sometimes it just bugs out.

easiest fix, unequip it from the weapon in question, upgrade it and then re-equip it. Also what he ^ said.

Man ok it was cause B was at 0. Ya unequipping it worked. Just stuck it back on after maxing. Kinda annoying though. Thank you guys