Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Never Ending Missions. (Capture And Spy)

GilgaMelchi

I'm reporting about two particular types of mission : capture and spy.

The first (capture) is more about a glitch, a proper bug report. I'm playing as a mag and sometimes I unintentionally "Pull" a POI in a gap. And thus no one could capture him anymore. It even happened once when he did not fall in one of these gaps. He just ragdolled, I could still shoot and kill him, but then his corpse vanished. And the mission would simply not end. I could only say "sorry, I bugged the game" to my pals and we all had to abandon.

The second (spy) is about soloing or even doing it with less than 4 players, more like a broken mechanic report. It seems the 4 datamass have to be in the hand of a player to count towards "brought datamasses". Though I have remembrance of games where two of us standing at the end was enough. I just happened to solo one. I had the four datamasses brought at the extraction point and ... nothing happens. It still says all four datamasses must be there to complete the mission but they are there and nothing changes (and it took me time and efforts, as you could imagine).

If some missions are not meant to be soloable, why not putting a "you must be at least two to finish this mission" before starting them? But then there would still be a problem if one or more players leave. So here it is : just make it so that when all four computers are hacked, there must be only [number of players] datamasses to be brought to the exctraction point.

Now I know I've found multiple reports for this bug via google, but none of them appear in the two first pages of the mission bug reports here so I decided to make a fresh new one.