The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ammo 2.0

ROSING

It's been said before. But our only remedy to it was some mods that barely anyone uses. Inequality of ammo efficiency between weapons is just like recovery moves on our warframes--a long time ago we made a big deal out of it, but in the end our fix wasn't enough.

It needs to be that rapid fire weapons like the grakata and the twin vipers have changes made to how much ammo they replenish with each magazine. Make them start with more shots than their slower firing counterparts, make them get twice if not three times as much ammo when they get boxes, do them both. The fix shouldn't be that hard, but the results will mean infinitely more enjoyable gameplay and potentially will make previously bad weapons viable for endgame and make levelling said weapons up much less painful.

And if it's not too much trouble, make all warframes have a faster recovery move from knockdown by tapping the space bar. Just pls.

Enough with 2.0 thing... it' getting as annoying as Soon Tm or the Right around the corner thing.

Soon™ will go away Soon™. =P

Anyway, yes, I would really like it if ammo reserves/pickups took into account the rof and clips for weapons.

out of curiosity, how will this apply to snipers and bows? Will we only get one bullet/arrow per ammo drop?

if anything they might even get more ammo, I don't know. I was specifically talking about rapid-fire weaps that burn through ammo. If the bow is inefficient, then I guess they could buff that as well.

slashrichter, on 15 Jan 2014 - 11:23 PM, said:

dont they have mods to get back up quicker and prevent knockdowns?

yeah...but face it, if you had to pick between Focus and handspring and there's just one mod slot left, what are you going to pick? :T

Edited by ROSING

if anything they might even get more ammo, I don't know. I was specifically talking about rapid-fire weaps that burn through ammo. If the bow is inefficient, then I guess they could buff that as well.

slashrichter, on 15 Jan 2014 - 11:23 PM, said:

dont they have mods to get back up quicker and prevent knockdowns?

yeah...but face it, if you had to pick between Focus and handspring and there's just one mod slot left, what are you going to pick? :T

but the diversity of the builds that everyone screamed for.....